5.0 out of 5 stars At Last an Objective View Based on Science!, 21 Jun 2011
This review is from: The Giza Power Plant: Technologies of Ancient Egypt (Paperback)
This book makes bold claims. However, it backs each one up with hard scientific fact - something, that sadly, orthodox Egyptologists fail to do.

The evidence for an advanced civilization has always been here but unfortunately has been suppressed by elitists who wish to retain their rank and power by keeping the "masses" in the dark and subservient to their "truth". However, with the dawning of our latest technological age (and thanks to YouTube) the real truth of our past is becoming more easily accepted and the evidence for it is becoming more accessible to ordinary people like myself.

When I read an excellent book like this one and marvel at the sheer weight of evidence presented by Dunn I am left bewildered as to how this evidence is still not being reviewed. Dunn makes a very strong case for his theory and backs everything his says with facts not conjecture.

Dunn also rightly points out that archeologists are not experts in machining or engineering and can easily miss or misinterpret important evidence (in my opinion many times this is done deliberately. If I feel unwell and want advise on getting better I listen to a doctor before I listen to a mid-wife, if I want to know how a car engine works I will listen to a mechanic before I listen to a car salesman ...... if I want to know how the pyramids where made and what their purpose was I will listen to a machinist, builder and engineer before I listen to an archeologist.

If you are open minded and eager to find your own truth rather than thoughtlessly digesting the spoon-fed versions of history given to us by the mainstream communities then you will be fascinated by this book!

[Add comment]
Name:
Badge:
This badge will be assigned to you and will appear along with your name.
There was an error. Please try again.
Please see the full guidelines ">here.

Official Comment

The following name and badge will be shown with this comment:
 (edit name)

Is this your product?

Otherwise, you can still post a regular comment on this review.

Is this your product?

System timed out

Prompts for sign-in

Comments

Tracked by 1 customer

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 1 Jan 2012 11:12:02 GMT
Great review. Check out also The Land Of Osiris by Stephen S. Mehler, who gives us an idea of when they were really built, and by whom, and anything/everything by Immanuel Velikovsky who puts it all into its correct perspective. Also Ignatius Donnelly; both of his works (Atlantis: the Antediluvian World and Ragnarok) and Velikovsky's Worlds In Collision are available to download as ebooks. As an engineer of +25 years who is convinced Dunn has hit the nail on the head and who loved this book, I can guarantee you will be equally blown away by all the above-mentioned.

Posted on 16 Apr 2014 09:13:24 BDT
But where are the machines?

In reply to an earlier post on 16 Apr 2014 09:46:52 BDT
Last edited by the author on 16 Apr 2014 09:51:31 BDT
M. McGrath says:
Metal degrades at a much faster rate than stone. I believe this was such a remote time in our history that all that remains of that ancient civilization are those parts of their structures made from the hardest of stones. A thousand years from now, if our civilization were to be eradicated now, it would take very astute alien detectives to uncover the fact we ever existed as almost all evidence would be destroyed or almost unrecognizable. There would be no metal machines left either - look how quickly cars rust.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›

Review Details

Item

4.7 out of 5 stars (54 customer reviews)

15.99 12.79