5.0 out of 5 stars These are the best, 1 July 2012
This review is from: MOFRED® 6 in Pack Screen Protector Value Pack For Samsung Galaxy S3 III i9300 Retail Packed with Cleaning Cloth And Application Card (Electronics)
Im struggling to comprehend why a few people have given these only one star.I have put screen protectors on psps,nds,various phones etc.I found these are the best I have used so far.You only get air bubbles that you carnt smooth out if there is a spec of dust or a tiny amount of grease from finger on phone.The best way of applying these.
Buy some quick evapourating screen cleaner(spray).Use with a microfibre cloth to clean screen (wait till dry and buff with clean microfibre cloth.).Take off protective plastic on side 1 and discard.Line up the protector with the home button..Use a piece of cardboard smooth the protector down.Dont remove side 2 till you have got rid of bubbles.Any bubbles that you carnt remove lift up the protector with tab. use cloth to remove spec of dust on phone.Dont touch the bare side 1, with cloth or finger.When fitted .. carefully pull side 2 tab down, peeling off protective side 2 film,discard. (dont yank it or itll break off the tab).smooth down with microfibre cloth and your done.
Ive done two SS3 no probs and no faults.
It is a screen protector(covers the entire screen and about 2mm of the border plus around sensors and buttons.) and is not designed to cover the entire phone!!!!!.It doesnt come off at all.PS i have nothing to do with company,I get fed up with people moaning when they obviously have made a mistake then blame the product.See the many other good reviews.

[Add comment]
Name:
Badge:
This badge will be assigned to you and will appear along with your name.
There was an error. Please try again.
Please see the full guidelines ">here.

Official Comment

The following name and badge will be shown with this comment:
 (edit name)

Is this your product?

Otherwise, you can still post a regular comment on this review.

Is this your product?

System timed out

Prompts for sign-in
  [Cancel]

Comments

Track comments by e-mail
Tracked by 5 customers

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-8 of 8 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 8 Jul 2012 10:33:14 BDT
I think their review relates to what happened to me with this order. I received a red packet of screen protectors with labeling mostly in Chinese. The screen protectors were poor quality and were too small for the screen. I think I'm too late to return my order now but going to try this order again and hope I receive a decent quality product.

Posted on 1 Aug 2012 11:03:15 BDT
Last edited by the author on 1 Aug 2012 11:24:59 BDT
I liked your review - its well put together, but remember the the new Version.(2) Gorrila tough-tend glass is scratch proof... as good as any toughened 'Seiko Watch face', better than most other toughed up mobile phone Glass Screens!! the S3 is better than the "Motorola's top end phones super tough glass.! So why the need for a screen protector? may I ask.! or did you not know the S3 Has the best toughened glass screen in the smartphone world, yes a big statement, but please GOOGLE or YouTube.! for reviews on the super tough screen.

Please, AVOID those screen protectors that just get in the way and ruin your good screen to look at. Invest in a good OtterBox S3 Case at £20 quid if you are a little paranoid about getting the screen damaged. buy here on Amazon.co.uk. Bargain compared to John Lewis (protects from all high drops to hard surfaces). Take Care :D see link below:

OtterBox Commuter Case for Samsung Galaxy S - Black

The reviews on OtterBox Cases for the S3 on Amazon speak oodles, for themselves...

In reply to an earlier post on 2 Aug 2012 13:28:23 BDT
A Hudson says:
The Gorillia Glass 2 is scratch resistant not scratch proof and can be scratched with sand particles hense the need for screen protectors.

In reply to an earlier post on 3 Aug 2012 12:24:41 BDT
Where is the sand coming from may I ask , I have dropped my iPod touch which has the similar tough glass, accidentally and no marks what ever I bought the Samsung case, to keep my investment safe, and quick release from case when it rings, sorry no sand particulars, any excuse to by plastic protectors which cuts down the quality of the viewing, in my humble opinion. Take care

In reply to an earlier post on 16 Aug 2012 12:51:03 BDT
Thats the most un helpful advice in the world. Ever!

I know the screen is gorrila glass, yeah its tough but would you happily prove this by scraping your car keys across or putting it face down on a table? accidents happen and the tiniest of scratches can spoil a perfect screen. So a screen protector gives you a little bit of added protection. I have a watch, its got a scratchproof face and guess what, it has a tiny scratch on it. An otterbox is a big rubber case. do you think if people wanted a case they would buy a case? This is a screen protector review, not about phone cases. For £3 you cant go wrong. If people are wanting to buy screen protectors then my advice is these are brilliant and work perfectly.

In reply to an earlier post on 16 Aug 2012 23:23:15 BDT
A Hudson says:
Sand was an example of a small particle that can scratch the screen very easily! Every day dirt (that can contain sand and even granite) can be transfered from a pavement/road to a pocket, bag or surface, that can then scratch the screen. Simples! My Samsung Galaxy S3 had not been in contact with anything metal and had not been dropped, but within a week it had 3 large scratches across the screen. I presume you think the air must have done it? If the screen is so tough, I dare you to slide sand or the corner of a diamond across it!

In reply to an earlier post on 2 Oct 2012 13:42:04 BDT
J. Miller says:
I have an S3 and it got a small scratch on the screen after about a week. Didn't drop it, just from taking in and out of pocket. Screen protectors are needed on all glass screens no matter what super duper glass type, if you want to keep them scratch free

Posted on 13 May 2013 15:27:47 BDT
clemenzina says:
I can't understand low star-ratings either. The only reason I have a couple of TINY bubbles is that I simply couldn't be bothered to faff - and those bubbles are totally invisible when the screen is on, it looks 100% as new. And I do believe the swiping is easier for my hot little hands.

I was a bit worried by your recommendation of "quick evaporating cleaner" (not sure what that is) so used tap water on a J-cloth instead, then dried with clean towel, then the supplied cloth - all mucky finger marks disappeared.

Gorilla Glass 2 may be very tough, but I feel more relaxed with my Mofred screen protector on :-)
‹ Previous 1 Next ›