3.0 out of 5 stars Not great, 11 Nov 2011
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - Hardened Edition (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
Ok so this game has been out for less than a week, therefor there are going to be a few issues that need to be ironed out, but not very impressed with it yet.
I'm a huge CoD fan. I thought CoD4 was the best game of the series, WoW wasn't any good, MW2 was very good, and BO was terrible. But I can't see any real improvement from MW2 in this game. Slightly better graphics, but thats it.

I'm getting a load of "lag" online, not the jerky kind of lag, the kind of lag were, it runs smoothly but your actually a milisecond behind so when you spot someone they've already seen you and started shooting before you can react, kind of lag.
Theres too much stuff going on in the air, there constantly a helicopter or something up there, and no one shoots them down. Very annoying.

In the online co-op mode, I can't join any games, it just loads for 20 minutes and won't enter me into a game, and I was looking forward to co-op survival mode. :(

Single player mode is VERY short, it looks like they just threw it in there for the sake of having a single player campaign. I completed it in around 4hrs, maybe less. (Not on easy)

The hardened edition isn't very special, an oversived cardboard box really. The elite isn't working with me, I don't know if it's a server thing or just me but they need to get that fixed, considering I paid extra for it. Hopefully that will get fixed soon.

Overall I'm disapointed with the game. I don't think it's going to be a case of getting used to the online play style, it is so much more run and gun compared to MW and MW2, also I have not found a single decent place to snipe from, so I think they killed off sniping completely which is a shame in my opinion.

But thats just me.

Be the first person to comment on this review.

[Add comment]