Nearly... but not quite,
This review is from: LED Watch Futuristic Japanese Style Multicolor LED Watch with black strap - tells time by Colourful Arcs of 29 individual LEDs (Watch)
I like this watch, it is not by any stretch of the brain, a GOOD watch but it is fun and for the price, one cannot really complain.
Good points -
- Fun to use
- looks fun and interesting
- only you or whoever you teach knows the time using this piece
- very bright and vibrant
Bad points -
- understandably loose straps made from weak material
- the back plate slides off sometimes so you can see bare light
- very hard to read in the sun or extreme light
- an odd shape to have on one's wrist
- not a very professional looking piece, would be more suited to fun nights out and comic-con type events
All round a good piece with a few problems but on the whole a good piece for less than a tenner!