1.0 out of 5 stars No hope soap dispenser, 1 Nov 2010
This review is from: LUPO 400ml Infrared Automatic Soap and Sanitiser Dispenser (Electronics)
I purchased this soap dispenser a few weeks ago thinking it was the best idea since good old sliced bread. Oh dear, was I disappointed!!! Absolutely useless!! Right from the very first use, I have found that the soap doesn't appear until the machine has been activated five or six times. By the time you've put your hands under, activated the sensor, waited for the never appearing soap, taken your hands away, put them back under, waited for the non existent soap, taken your hands away....... you get the gist. Always five or six attempts before a useful amount of soap dribbles out. Totally, utterly useless!

[Add comment]
Name:
Badge:
This badge will be assigned to you and will appear along with your name.
There was an error. Please try again.
Please see the full guidelines ">here.

Official Comment

The following name and badge will be shown with this comment:
 (edit name)

Is this your product?

Otherwise, you can still post a regular comment on this review.

Is this your product?

System timed out

Prompts for sign-in

Comments

Tracked by 3 customers

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 16 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 2 Nov 2010 10:01:25 GMT
REPLY FROM GIZMO-DEALS:
Your review would suggest you received a very rare faulty item. Please instead of writing a review come back to GIZMO-DEALS. We always offer free replacements or refunds in accordance with our policies.

In reply to an earlier post on 2 Nov 2010 14:48:07 GMT
Jillybloop says:
Thank you for your message. I am a novice at buying this way, and didn't think I would be able to return the soap dispenser that I am so disappointed with. I thank you for your comments, and will return the product to your goodselves for a replacement. Hopefully I will be impressed with the next one, I will immediately compliment you on your level of customer care!!

In reply to an earlier post on 2 Nov 2010 14:50:28 GMT
You are welcome. Faults can happen rarely unfortunately but we always endeavour to resolve issues. As this order was fulfilled by Amazon directly on behalf of GIZMO-DEALS it would be Amazon who will deal with any queries with regards to lost or faulty items. We kindly ask if you can contact their customer services department, either by the Amazon website or by phone on 0800 4961081 and they will resolve the problem ASAP. Amazon do not issue replacements but if you have a faulty item by returning it and placing a fresh order that is in effect a replacement.

In reply to an earlier post on 2 Nov 2010 15:04:31 GMT
Jillybloop says:
Thank you for your help Mr. Oliveti, I'll certainly make that phone call and get the item in the post to them. I do hope that the replacement will prove to be better. The idea is brilliant, and I was disappointed that the product didn't live up to my hopes. Thank you again for your help in this matter. Jill

In reply to an earlier post on 2 Nov 2010 16:53:42 GMT
REPLY FROM GIZMO-DEALS:
You are most welcome. If the replacement acts as it should we would be most grateful if you could remove the negative review.

In reply to an earlier post on 2 Nov 2010 18:16:35 GMT
Jillybloop says:
I will most certainly remove the review if the replacement is as I expected. I will also give a glowing one for your customer care!! Thank you for your trouble.

In reply to an earlier post on 10 Mar 2011 15:45:06 GMT
Tyke says:
So, what happened?

In reply to an earlier post on 10 Mar 2011 16:09:18 GMT
REPLY FROM GIZMO-DEALS:
As this order was fulfilled by Amazon directly on behalf of GIZMO-DEALS it would be Amazon who will deal with any queries with regards to delayed, lost or faulty items. We kindly ask if you can contact their customer services department, either by the Amazon website or by phone on 0800 4961081 and they will resolve the problem ASAP. Amazon do not issue replacements but if you have a faulty item by returning it and placing a fresh order that is in effect a replacement.

In reply to an earlier post on 10 Mar 2011 19:06:33 GMT
Jillybloop says:
When I returned the soap dispenser I enclosed a letter asking for a full refund, OR a replacement dispenser, if they thought I would be happy with the second one. I was given the refund!

In reply to an earlier post on 10 Mar 2011 20:16:18 GMT
Tyke says:
Loll, well at least you did not lose by it. Having looked around myself I think it best to remain with manual wall-mounted dispensers. At least they can't take agin you and pump all the stuff down the basin in the middle of the night as I have seen reported in 2 reviews for a household-name disinfectant badged one. If I do change my mind then I'll get the Gizmo-supplied one as having used them several times before am very happy with their service.
‹ Previous 1 2 Next ›