5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE this Book. I was Blown away! A MUST Read!, 1 July 2012
This review is from: The Lost Soul (Fallen Soul Series Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
I am hooked in the world of Gemma, Alex, Aislin and Laylen, oh, can't forget Nicholas too. (I originally posted this review in the USA Site, and my blog, see profile for that link)
I am a big fan of Jessica Sorensen, her books are written so well. You can't help but love them. I also would dream I was in their world, and could not stop thinking of what is going on when I was not reading. I am truly hooked.

Here is original USA review:

Wow, this book has me emotions in a whirlwind. Like Jessica's other books, it keeps you enthralled from the very beginning, all the way till the end. I felt everything as Gemma did too. And it's so beautifully written, this book sucks you right into the story. It's not a surprise, as I have learned Jessica is a phenomenal writer.

We are back with Gemma, Alex, Aislin, Laylen, and Nicholas, and a few others from the Fallen Star series. They have a lot to deal with. Gemma then, must find and save Alex, and she ends up having to trust Nicholas to do it, the half-fey Foreseer is a manipulative character, which always asks a price for any help. Then we find all is not what it seems, and she starts doing odd things, and then we find her mind is not all her own. Its an interesting twist, and really had me reading late into the night, to see what happens next. And of course there is a pretty big cliffhanger. I sure wonder how they will get themselves out of this mess.

I like the introduction of Evan, too bad he came so late into the story. I sure we will be seeing more of him. I was very satisfied with the action and adventures of this new spin-off series of The Fallen Star series. I love that we learn some more about Gemma's past, her bloodlines so to speak, it's unexpected too.
I do not want to add any spoilery, but will say, this book will have your heart aching. If I say much more, it will spoil it for you. But trust me, its worth reading, and I give it a 5/5 stars 100%!

Be the first person to comment on this review.

[Add comment]