This review is from: Fuji Finepix F810 [6MP 4xOptical] - [16mb XD Card & Docking Cradle] (Camera)
The Fuji Finepix F810 has been my long time photo companion for almost 5 years, and is still working ok now. Technology has evolved since, though, and I've just purchased a new camera of another brand.
- good picture quality
- easy to use
- great manual control
- close ups quality is good
- can be set into video function
- good value for money
Its weaker points:
- no photo stability feature (it blurs easily)
- not so good to capture blues/purples
- the zoom is now less powerful than other cameras
- the battery life is rather low
- the 16MB card supplied is not enough (hence, having to buy a larger one - XD cards are less easy to find in the shops)
- casing not supplied (I recommend buying one)
It was my very first digital camera, and I find it wonderful. I highly recommend it if you're a novice.