1 of 1 people found the following review helpful
Verified Purchase(What is this?)
This review is from: Eve (Remastered/Expanded) (Audio CD)
1) It's not an attack on women, it's an attack on the kind of things women have to put up with from men. And their retaliation.
2) No, it's not progressive. Don't assume it is because you heard Tales and thought you might look into Alan Parsons. It's a pop album with some progressive leanings. It's better for it - they've produced an outstanding an thoroughly enjoyable pop album.
3) Lyrics are excellent, playing is excellent, sound engineering is excellent. And there's none of that pretentious nonsense you get from much "real" progressive rock. This is straight to the point, and more enjoyable for it.
4) There isn't a single bad song. It's all good - even if you don't like everything, you'll at least enjoy a few. More than you could expect from a Katy Perry album costing three times as much
5) Not only is there not a single bad song, the worst song on the album could at be worst called "great". The best could be considered outstanding.
I'd give this five stars if it had been written by Rolf Harris, sung by Gary Glitter, and produced by Jonathan King.