5.0 out of 5 stars He just won't stop!, 23 Oct 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Sniper Elite V2 (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
I purchased Sniper Elite V2 for my dads birthday.
Because it came exactly on time, and I was pleased with the prompt delivery I decided to let him have it early, in the hope that someday I would be able to wrap it up and present it to him as a birthday present even though he knew what he was getting much like he did to me and the game 'Dogz' on the Nintendo Ds a few years ago.

I was WRONG!

He just won't stop, he can't put the game down, every time I enter his room. **BOOM -- (BULLET-TIME) -- KIIL**

He assures me that the game has different enviromental details to that of the demo (Enhanced Bullet variations such as drop, spin etc.)
And that the graphics of the game have been somewhat boosted.

I asked him for the bad points, but I'm still waiting for him to reply... **BOOM -- (BULLET-TIME) -- KILL**
I literally just turned around, he's so addicted that he has even taken to killing bottles! Looks like I'm making my own dinner tonight! (Joking... He's not addicted enough to neglect me... Yet! -- Seriously kidding... He just really enjoys this great game and so should/you will too! :) :))
========================================================================================================

Now on a serious note, after very little game-play myself, the game is very/quite addicting and you should hopefully fall in love with it if you enjoy stealthy, tactical games etc.
The features on this game are pretty realistic such as the MRI kills, in which you can see the bullet rip through the enemies body and vital organs in real time, and sometimes you can get the funny shots like what I like to call the 'Nut-Shot' -- You can only guess... And occasionally but very rarely, a 'Double-All-In-One-Nut-Shot'... You probably guessed by now!

But yes, honestly not much to say on this game as I haven't really had much gameplay time myself except for it incorparates a lot of factors such as bullet-time, bullet drop, distractions, MRI, Slow Motion hold breath feature etc. to make the game much for fun for everyone.

I do hope however you found this review somewhat helpful to know that if you buy it, you're probably going to get addicted to it, and if you're buying it for someone else. Don't expect to see them for a while!

Many thanks for reading this more fun and silly review! :) :) ^.^ ^.^
~~Maffy :) :)

Be the first person to comment on this review.

[Add comment]