27 of 28 people found the following review helpful
Don't look any further. Just buy it!,
This review is from: Logitech X-230 Multimedia Speaker System - 32 Watt (Total) (2.1) (Electronics)
1. Extremely deep bass
2. Nice treble at both high frequency and mid frequency
3. Satellite speakers have dual-driver technology which means that there is a separate speaker cone to output high and mid range frequencies in each sattelite speaker
4. Simple to set up. Just three leads need to be connected: the lead from the speakers to subwoofer, obviously the power lead and the lead that goes into your soundcard.
5. With doors closed and speakers pointing away from it sound outside is hardly noticeable except at relatively high volumes
6. Nice 2 year warranty
7. Good bang for the buck
8. Speakers look really cool and decent at the same time
9. Easy to reach main volume control on right satellie speaker
10. Easy to see green LED on right satellite speaker to show power status of speakers.
11. Well placed headphone jack on right sat speaker enabling headphones with short leads to be attached. Particularly useful for desktop PC users.
1. Speakers attach to subwoofer via a serial cable, much like a computer monitors' and so satellite speakers cannot be used on their own.
2. Volume control for bass is at the back of the subwoofer which is always under the table, so hard to reach.
3. The minimum bass volume does not deactivate the subwoofer as it should if someone wanted to completely cut out bass
4. Subwoofer is quite heavy and modertely large