5.0 out of 5 stars Incredible product for the price, 16 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Anker® Bluetooth Folio Keyboard Case for iPad mini 3 / mini 2 / mini with 4-Month Battery Life Between Charges and Comfortable Low-Profile Keys TC840 (Personal Computers)
Anker Slimfolio iPad Mini/iPad Mini with Retina Keyboard case

before I start I have managed to go this far with never using a bluetooth keyboard on any of my iPads. Not because I thought the idea a bad one; just that I didn't see a use-case for one for myself.

Well having received the Anker one; I am amazed. This little thing is incredible. The keyboard, while smalle rthan I am used to, is nothing short of awesome! I find I can type pretty fast and accurate on it (typing this review on it now). Takes a few minutes to get used to the smaller keys, but wow what a difference in some of my favourite apps.

The biggest change is using terminal apps to remote connect to my other computers - before it was a real pain in the behind as the keys I wanted were always hidden inside many layers of extra keylayouts. no more - I have slash and backslash where I want them etc. The navigation keys (arrows and page up/down etc), are simply life changing for text editing.

I can't say as to the battery life as I have only been using this a few days, but so far no recharging needed. The neat little physical on/off and caps lock lights are perfect.

The whole shebang makes for a nice little case without adding as much bulk as I would have expected. The case itself is of a good quality and feels like it will protect my iPad Air very well.

This is a 10/10 for a gadget that I never thought I would use. I can honestly say it will never leave my side now!

Also the keyboard plays nice with my larger iPad4 so thats bonus and will even do at a pinch as an emergency keyboard for my desktop Mac should some thing ever happen to its wired Apple keyboard.

all in all this is a home run product and at a price that puts its big brand rivals to shame.

Be the first person to comment on this review.

[Add comment]