5.0 out of 5 stars Ergonomic adjustable foot rest, 21 Sep 2011
This review is from: 3M Under Desk Ergonomic Adjustable Foot Rest - Grey (Office Product)
Length:: 1:36 Mins

I am only just over 5 foot tall so no matter what kind of chair I sit on while working at a computer, my feet normally don't touch the ground properly. For years I have been using either a thick hardback book or just sitting with my feet at an angle - not a comfy position.

I decided to purchase this foot rest after spending a lot of time studying what was available on Amazon. Yes, many of the others are much cheaper than this one but there were mixed reviews for many of them. I think with this type of equipment it is worth paying a bit extra for something that is going to be good quality and last for many years.

The foot rest was fully assembled when it came out of the box, it could literally be put straight onto the floor and used immediately. There are non slip grip pads on each of the four corners on the base. The top of the foot rest is non slip rubber so it is easy to keep clean.

To change the angle of the foot rest you just need to press down on it with your feet and it stays at the angle you want.

There does seem to be a height adjustment with four wing nuts on the side so you should be able to make it sit a bit higher from the ground. I haven't tried this as it was fine for me as it was.

Overall a very well built, high quality and sturdy foot rest that looks fine on the floor of my office.

[Add comment]
Name:
Badge:
This badge will be assigned to you and will appear along with your name.
There was an error. Please try again.
Please see the full guidelines ">here.

Official Comment

The following name and badge will be shown with this comment:
 (edit name)

Is this your product?

Otherwise, you can still post a regular comment on this review.

Is this your product?

System timed out

Prompts for sign-in

Comments

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-2 of 2 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 27 May 2012 13:19:09 BDT
Isobel H says:
I just wanted to say thanks for doing such an excellent review of this foot rest (and also the other video of the cheaper one). I wish more people would make video reviews! After reading other peoples' reviews about the much cheaper ones and then watching your video about this one, I'm now certain that this is the foot rest for me!

Posted on 27 Aug 2014 17:33:11 BDT
Very helpful video, thank you! I am finding my knees are painful because my feet do not touch the ground, so I am hoping this will do the trick for me!
‹ Previous 1 Next ›

Review Details

Item

4.3 out of 5 stars (21 customer reviews)

£74.46 £43.35
Reviewer

D. Jones
(No. 1 Hall OF FAME REVIEWER)    (TOP 50 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)

Location: Warwickshire