ARRAY(0xa30c40cc)

5.0 out of 5 stars Slim In Six, 18 Aug 2012
This review is from: Slim in 6 Workout DVD Programme: Six Week Slim Training Body Reshaping Workout DVD Programme (Sports)
This workout is great. It's a simple workout routine which gets you sweating and your heart rate up. The resistance bands are fantastic. I love the resistance bands so much because with other workout dvd's, you have to have weights. Slim in six does give you the option of using the weights, if you have them, but they aren't necessary since you have the resistance bands.

Debbie is a great motivator. She gives you clear instructions on how to perform the move and always encourages you to take a break if you need it. She also give you a simlified move if you feel a little tired while working out (like with the squats with your arms going up. If your arms are tired, she encourages you to put your hands on your hips). And she always says that she is proud of you at the end of the workout, which makes you feel good for completing another day of this workout and motivates you into doing all again the next day.

The food plan is the only thing I really have a problem with. If you're like me and love your snacks, e.i crisps, chocolate, cakes... ect and diet drinks or the occational take away, I would still encourage you to buy the dvd. You just have to make the effort on trying to cut down on the rubbish food. And have the occational treat and remember to work it off the next day. I'm mainly sticking to salads and really heathy food and really trying to drink 2 litres of water instead of 2 litres of diet coke.

I have only just finished my first week and I kinda see the difference. You have to put the time and effort in if you want to see the results. After, you'll feel tired but still motivated. And you will ache for a while, which just means your doing a good job and working your muscles.

Unlike other dvd's, Debbie gets you motivated and you actually want to do it again the next day. I hated the gym. All those uber fit people looking down their noses at you coz you are slightly over weight. And it was always a chore to go to the gym. I never looked forward to going and I would have to drag myself there. But this dvd is great coz you actually want to to the workout.

I can't reccomend this dvd highly enough. You just have to put the effort in to see the result and get a great body that everyone deserves.

Another great thing about this dvd is that it isnt overly American. Which I have read on different workout reviews. And the music was an issue on a number of other dvd reviews I read. You don't really notice the music on Slim in Six.

I will say, that if your only on your first week and your a little unfit (like I am) and want to do the slim & 6-pack, don't push yourself too hard (I did it too thinking I'll get a head start on my stomach because thats what I want to change the most). I would also reccomend that you do the Slim & Limber everyday before or after the workout. Some times I do it before and sometimes after but most of the time, I do it after since its not a workout, it's more like yoga. Light stretching and it's relaxing.

P.S. You will need a large space to do these workouts.

Be the first person to comment on this review.

[Add comment]