5.0 out of 5 stars Love this bra - great for a larger bust!, 15 April 2010
This review is from: Shock Absorber S5044 Womens Run Bra (Apparel)
This is hands down the best sports bra I have ever owned. Previously I always had to wear a shock absorber sports bra, a sports crop top over the top and a supportive running top to keep my larger boobs under control - not any more, this bra gives superior support on it's own.

This bra is specially made for running and it shows with barely any movement even at high speeds. I ordered a cup size lower to ensure a snug fit and it fits like a dream.

Only warning i would say is that you have to be pretty flexible to get this bra on. The back band clips like a normal bra but there is also a second clip between the shoulder blades that you have to reach over the top of your shoulders to fasten and it is a bit of a fiddly clip so takes a second or two - not a problem so long as you have at least average shoulder flexibility but i have heard a couple of people who have had problems with it.

Overall though I would definitely recommend this bra - i have been raving about it to all my running girls friends and am just about to buy another one myself!

[Add comment]
Name:
Badge:
This badge will be assigned to you and will appear along with your name.
There was an error. Please try again.
Please see the full guidelines ">here.

Official Comment

The following name and badge will be shown with this comment:
 (edit name)

Is this your product?

Otherwise, you can still post a regular comment on this review.

Is this your product?

System timed out

Prompts for sign-in

Comments

Tracked by 2 customers

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-9 of 9 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 10 Jul 2011 14:36:24 BDT
Hi I'm not sure what size to get for myself. Sometimes 34c is just right for me sometimes it is loose. Should I get a size 34B or 34C for a sports bra? I'll be running (not always) and cycling. Please help me which size to get. Thank you so much!

Posted on 18 Jan 2012 21:01:59 GMT
[Deleted by Amazon on 24 Apr 2012 21:31:36 BDT]

In reply to an earlier post on 21 Jan 2012 12:00:41 GMT
E. H. Bell says:
I'm not the original reviewer, but I have had this bra for nearly three years and it is still going strong after many washes at 40 or 30 degrees.

In reply to an earlier post on 14 May 2012 19:34:39 BDT
[Deleted by the author on 14 May 2012 19:36:00 BDT]

Posted on 6 Aug 2012 02:20:41 BDT
Clara says:
I found it way too hard to put on :( I didn't think my shoulders were that inflexible... I was hoping I was somehow doing it a stupid way or something. Alas.

In reply to an earlier post on 26 Sep 2012 12:40:57 BDT
I've found it is possible to do the top clip up and slide the bra over your head. I tried to do the clip up and also had your problem!

In reply to an earlier post on 9 Oct 2012 17:02:41 BDT
[Deleted by the author on 9 Oct 2012 17:03:14 BDT]

In reply to an earlier post on 20 Oct 2012 13:41:43 BDT
Clara says:
But surely you still have to clip up the other part behind your back? >.<

I seriously can't do either clips up behind me unless they're really loose. I think it's too late for me to return this too. :(

I prefer the Enell.

In reply to an earlier post on 9 Jul 2013 16:33:31 BDT
I JUST MANAGED TO DO UP THE CLIP! :D
I thought you would want to be updated on this important life event. xD

I was honestly re-reading these reviews for tips, thinking I would sell my unworn shock absorber. I did some arm stretches and BOOM managed to do it (not the way you said, I tried and failed at that).

My only worry is that I don't always succeed and also, I'm worried I'm stretching it out since I can't reach to do up the clip from where it is, I have to pull quite far and clip.

Maybe this will help somebody else...
‹ Previous 1 Next ›