Learn more Shop now Shop Clothing clo_fly_aw15_NA_shoes Shop All Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Shop Fire TV Shop now Shop Fire HD 6 Shop Kindle Paperwhite Shop now Shop Now Shop now Shop now

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning!!, 17 Mar. 2004
This review is from: Golden Tarot (Cards)
If only I could give this deck 100 stars!!
The truth is, there just simply aren't enough wonderful adjectives to even come close to describing just how supremely delicious this deck really is...
Incredible collage work and design, rich extravagant colors and textures, superb packaging, gilded edges, the perfect size, perfect weight, an awesome book, a great price... Kat Black has created a certifiable masterpiece.
How such an incredible deck could be sold for so little is nothing short of astonishing. I would easily expect to pay twice as much for this deck, and had I done so, I would still not be disappointed.
These cards will absolutely sing to you with meaning and radiance. The love that Kat poured into this work is clearly evident on each and every card in this amazing deck. I have no doubt that new tarot decks will be measured against this deck for a long time to come.
If you buy just ONE tarot deck in your life, make it this one!
Well worth the nearly 2 years that many of us have been waiting to see this deck transformed to print.
Many, many, many kudos to Kat and US Games for absolutely the most beautiful tarot deck I have ever seen!! A wonderful deck, from a wonderful person. Bravo!
P.S.
I originally bought this deck just to collect, but it's simply too beautiful and magnetic to let it languish on a shelf, it absolutely begs to be used. It is based on standard Rider Waite symbolism, but is done much much better, each card speaks volumes and is very easy to read.
So, I've already ordered my second copy of this deck, as I plan to use this deck more than all my others combined, and want to keep a pristine and undamaged example in my collection to show my friends!

[Add comment]
Name:
Badge:
This badge will be assigned to you and will appear along with your name.
There was an error. Please try again.
Please see the full guidelines ">here.

Official Comment

The following name and badge will be shown with this comment:
 (edit name)

Is this your product?

Otherwise, you can still post a regular comment on this review.

Is this your product?

System timed out

Prompts for sign-in

Comments

Tracked by 1 customer

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-1 of 1 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 12 Oct 2012 13:00:43 BDT
Phoenix, you just sold it to me LOL! Im going to do a weekend tarot course with a world class psychic teacher and was looking for my 1st pack. I saw many wonderfull decks but felt hypnotically drawn to the Golden one. Now that I read your review you just took the words right out of my mouth - re how I feel about them, so off they go into the shoppin basket! :) Many thanks for your infectious enthusiasm :)
‹ Previous 1 Next ›