1.0 out of 5 stars Warning - read this before you buy, 24 Aug. 2009
This review is from: Liver and Gallbladder Miracle Cleanse: An All-natural, at Home Flush to Purify and Rejuvenate Your Body (Paperback)
I am in my late 40's, 5feet 4inch, 8 1/2stone. Practice yoga regularly and am mainly vegetarian. Generally my health is above average.

I completed the miracle liver and gallbladder flush two days ago.

I have not slept for two nights due to having to constantly spit out bright white foam surrounded in mucous that smells a little of chemicals, and I mean constantly. If I do not spit then I can't breathe. My bronchial tubes have closed up after light exertion like walking upstairs as if I am an asthmatic. I have a burning sensation in my throat, nausea and there is absolutely no possibility of going to work. It would be terribly embarrassing to be spitting every 20seconds and I feel very weak, irritable and stuffy headed. I have not been able to go to my yoga class for three days or even go out of the house for that matter.

I followed Mr Mortiz's directions to the letter except that the first tablespoon of epsom salts dissolved in 6ozs of water was taken fifteen mins later than suggested.

My first thought was that perhaps I am allergic to epsom salts, but, in accordance with Mr Mortiz's advice, I took the prescribed amount that was written on the packet, before the liver cleanse to cleanse the colon and experienced no discomfort. It could be that the four tablespoons of epsom salts if too much for someone of my mass - who knows..

If I suddenly start feeling amazing I will add a post script to this review, by the way I did pass about 20 gall stones (if that is what they were).

[Add comment]
Name:
Badge:
This badge will be assigned to you and will appear along with your name.
There was an error. Please try again.
Please see the full guidelines ">here.

Official Comment

The following name and badge will be shown with this comment:
 (edit name)

Is this your product?

Otherwise, you can still post a regular comment on this review.

Is this your product?

System timed out

Prompts for sign-in
  [Cancel]

Comments

Track comments by e-mail
Tracked by 6 customers

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 28 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 1 Jan 2010 11:31:32 GMT
I do regular Yoga 3-4 times a week (for 4-5 years now) and had no health issues before I flushed and am 38. I've now produced ~1500+ stones from 6 flushes. My largest stone 40mm came out in the last flush! I also produced some sort of liver flukes (parasites) on the 4th flush.

I know 10 people I have recommended the flush to and they have had similar experiences to me which are all good. I would suggest you contact Andreas Moritz to ask him what caused the mucus / foam mouth issue.

I have documented all the info I found and what came out of me on a forum for health and awareness. If you google "flushing the toxic stones from within the liver" you will find all the information that I found on the liver and gallbladder.

I would suggest the foaming mouth is either a reaction or another health issue you need to address. Andreas Moritz can easily be contacted via his website for his advice.

health and happiness

John

Posted on 8 Aug 2010 20:11:26 BDT
Mike says:
You are probably right you did overdose on the epsom salts. I started this cleanse without the benefit of this book. My first cleanse I used milk of magnesia (laxative dose but MUCH milder) and then gradually built up to the full epsom salts dose over a few flushes. The milk of magnesia seemed to work fine and did produce stones.

Posted on 16 Jul 2011 19:32:17 BDT
Sxxy one says:
Read testimonials which includes this book ... google: 'flushing the toxic stones from within the liver' ... u will know u have the right document as it will be headed 'Liver Flush Testimonials - Updated 5/21/08'.

I have Multiple Sclerosis (MS)and have had digestion problems since diax when in infant school with a duronenal ulcer and told it was so rare it was unlikely, but someone has to make up those figures!

I do not believe gallstones r is my true problem so do not want my gallbladder removed as it will make my digestion worse, increases my risk of diabetes, heart disease and I will make me put on put on weight ... doctors' do NOT know best so do yr own research!

In reply to an earlier post on 2 Oct 2011 19:42:38 BDT
Mr Shore, how could your (very small) gallbladder contain 1500 stones, especially including one 40mm in size? Your gallbladder is not capable of such feats and would long since have ruptured or gone septic, causing your death. You have 'flushed' saponified olive oil, I imagine. I'm afraid this alleged 'flushing' is medically disproven, and has been for quite some time. Do you not imagine that if gallstones were so easily and cheaply removed that the NHS would have done it long since? Even more importantly, if they were as soft as the 'stones' you have passed, your gallbladder would have had no problem in getting rid of them itself.

In reply to an earlier post on 6 Oct 2011 14:38:16 BDT
Chancery,
It is a LIVER and Gallbladder flush, as the book suggests. The waxy green stones come from within the liver AND the harder tan stones come from the gallbladder... In the book black and white photos from the book do not fully relay this.

One of the green waxy stones or fat balls I passed was ~40mm in diameter and this was on my 6th or 7th flush, I didn't photograph these as once you've seen 1 or 2 sieve fulls of 'stones' you don't feel more photos are needed... The 5th flush and the parasites are available if you google the phrase previously quoted.

Diabetes can be cured in "Raw for 30 days"

Diet and nutrition are key... You won't hear this from your doctor if he wants to keep his job...

In reply to an earlier post on 6 Oct 2011 18:55:48 BDT
Your liver is even less capable of holding 1500+ stones than your gallbladder. It only stores things such as glycogen, vitamins and a few other 'chemicals', not large, hard cholestrol stones. Although it produces bile, it is the gallbladder that stores it. If your body had produced something the size of a 40mm stone, it would have got stuck in a biliary duct, not cheerfully passed out somehow via your liver. There are no 40mm biliary ducts, and any stone 'passed' that way would have made your life hell and landed you in A & E.

"Why in the world would a pharma run drug pushing organisation like the NHS start to do this procedure?" Because it would be cheap. The bottom dollar of the NHS is ALWAYS cheap. The NHS is not "pharma run". Why would it be? It is not a profit-making organisation and, as such, there is no motive for it to push pharma drugs. The NHS pushes the cheapest option. If you want simple proof of this try going to an NHS dentist and ask for a tooth implant. There are huge amounts of money to be made from tooth implants (and veneers, and tooth whitening, and porcelain crowns) but you will never find them on offer at an NHS dentist. NHS medicine is exactly the same.

Ursodeoxycholic acid is the only way to dissolve gallstones, but it is slow and uncertain and expensive. Few doctors will offer it, but because it does work, you can get it on the NHS. When I was in hospital with a gallbladder attack I was told by the surgeon that I had to have my gallbladder out because ursodeoxycholic acid took "years" to work and there was no certainty it would work. But I fought my corner and got prescribed the acid. It is a far from easy option, neccessitating drastic dietary changes and tolerating pain and discomfort before the drug starts its magic. If it does. This is why most surgeons don't offer it and most people don't want it; they'd rather whip the offending organ out. Like I say, the NHS wants cheap before anything else. If the methods in this book worked, believe me, every doctor in the UK would be doling them out.

In reply to an earlier post on 30 Apr 2012 18:40:40 BDT
I must say - I am a yoga teacher and doing Patrick Holford's 9 day liver detox- which is safe, healthy and balanced in every way and about providing the liver with some help in doing it's job and minimising the amount of toxin we put in our bodies by giving a plan of delicious and nutritous food and supplements. After the initial first couple of days of "withdrawal" from the "bd" stuff- I feel and look fantastic! I too believe this drastic "flush" to be a big con and do not believe that it would be that easy to pass gall stones, or indeed that we all need too. I don't even believe that they are gallstones. Goodness- what else are we flushing in that regime- healthy, vital bacteria and all sorts I would imagine. I saw a friend who had done it a couple of times and she looked dreadful. Lost loads of weight she didn't need to, (well you would if you hadn't eaten for a week!), full of cold and bad skin. She kept insisting it was the flush clearing out her toxins to the surface and she would have to deal with it for a while!!!! RUBBISH!! If anything can make you look and feel that bad, I can't see that it's helping. I am a yoga teacher, so see and hear a lot of things and think people should think very carefully before embarking on something so drastic as this. .

In reply to an earlier post on 2 May 2012 10:38:28 BDT
Mike says:
I am sure the Patrick Hodlford detox is effective. I have recently done one using Dr Schulze 5 day cleanse which sounds similar. Previously I had done the method mentioned in the Andreas Moritz book about 14 times! All I can say is this method avoided surgery which I was advised to have and NOT to do the flush.
I continued the fluses as a preventative method and only recently moved to the Dr Schultze as it seem more thorough, though you cannot "see" any of the flushing results!
Mike

In reply to an earlier post on 2 May 2012 14:27:44 BDT
It's good that these things make you feel better, Mike, but at the end of the day, all your gallstones are still present and correct. In fact, unless you've changed what caused them, they are still growing. If you stick to a low fat diet for the rest of your life you may well have no more problems and the gallstones will stay asymptomatic. But if you don't, or they grow substantially anyway because you are getting older, or are unlucky enough to have a poorly functioning gallbladder, inevitably they will give you problems and will need to be dealt with by conventional medicine.

In reply to an earlier post on 2 May 2012 23:54:31 BDT
Mike says:
Thanks for reminding me, as I forgot to mention one has to recognise the cause else treating the symptoms is only a temporary solution (as with most diseases, where the symtoms and NOT the causes are addressed these days).
My diet and lifestyle have changed dramatically in the past 4 years to a a vegan (virtually raw) diet with no added sugar. The liver detox is just one of several I now consider an essential part of maintaining optimal health.
What I have come to understand is that there is room for natural healing alongside conventional medicine and it is such a pity the two camps cannot communicate to improve everyones health.
‹ Previous 1 2 3 Next ›