5.0 out of 5 stars Reading A Little Bit Of Everything, 4 Aug. 2012
This review is from: The Demon Trappers: Forsaken (Paperback)
I thoroughly enjoyed this book. It was amazing!! Although I'm not gonna lie it take me to about chapter 2 to get into it. (As my brain wasn't really working) I cannot wait for Forbidden to come out and you can get the widget for it on my blog just scroll down on the left hand corner. :)

I'm going to admit I did cry a little when reading it. Especially when Riley yelled for her parents after nearly dying from the Grade 3 Demon attack the night before. I was so happy Beck was with her.

I was really surprised when Martha turned out to be an angel I kept thinking Simon was gong to be an angel . . . . I don't know why I just did as he was so nice and so kind. I wish I had a Simon in real life.

One thing I was abit disappointed about this book. Beck and Riley didn't get together! :( I kept thinking there gonna get together and everything will be so good and nice, (forgot about Simon) but Beck has a really sweet side and he's the kinda guy I'd like. Soo . . . . I'm in love with a fictional character. . . . I think I may just need a lil help.

I hope in Forbidden I will See more of Beck and Riley, as I loved when he'd gotten Riley chocolate and she was savouring the moment and just the whole wee scene between them to was perfect. Also he got people to sign A Get Well Soon card for her . . . so he can't be that bad. Beck has feelings for her as it said he will make sure he never tells her how much he really cares.

Riley and Simon . . . . . Riley and Beck . . . .OHHHH I can't choose!!

I was a lil surprised when Paul showed up (Riley's DEAD Daddy) I was like wow what have I missed it was like I was in the book telling them to GET OUT! Beck was also really worried and was trying to find Riley through all the haze of the demons being released.

I'm a bit scared for Riley as the demons keep saying her name and it's so freaky.

So Harper . . . . What's the big thing with him and Paul? At first I was thinking ohh was he really Riley's Dad then I was noo way! I don't really know what's happened but I hope I get what started there feud!

As there is in every book . . . a mystery guy, and in this book he happens to be Ori, the guy who saved Riley on the day everything was going pear-shaped. Also the guy with the sword . .
I defo don't think Peter and Riley's friend-ship is gonna work out . . As he can't grasp the danger and consequences of what Riley does. I know he's just worried about her but I don't think it will be long in Forbidden before there's a Fallout.

I felt sorry for Riley when her car was trashed . . Also the guy from her new school is kind of scary to read about . . Hope there's less of him in Forbidden.

I'm excited to see why the holy waters not working . . . and how Paul got out . . . . and about Beck and Riley .. Hmm . . .

Be the first person to comment on this review.

[Add comment]