5.0 out of 5 stars One coat wonder, 29 Sep 2009
This review is from: Barry M Nail Paint (Personal Care)
No polish in my opinion can beat Barry M's luscious lot.
They go on in one coat. One coat! Astounding.
They are all so rich in colour and this is no exception. Red black is best described as a deep cherry colour. Really dark and great for autumn/winter.
There are no streaks when they are applied and best of all they have never stained my nails. They are a massive bargain...stock up!!!

[Add comment]
Name:
Badge:
This badge will be assigned to you and will appear along with your name.
There was an error. Please try again.
Please see the full guidelines ">here.

Official Comment

The following name and badge will be shown with this comment:
 (edit name)

Is this your product?

Otherwise, you can still post a regular comment on this review.

Is this your product?

System timed out

Prompts for sign-in

Comments

Tracked by 1 customer

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 21 Feb 2012 08:56:54 GMT
Babs says:
I used Barry M - Neon pink - this colour is lush! My favourite colour and polish - ever! It gives good coverage with one coat and and although I use great brands like Opi and China Glaze - Barry M is the only nail polish I have ever used that stays on for a whole week with no chips or flaking. It really is a fab quality.

Now to the Neon Pink colour. Oo0h! If ever there was a 'look at me' feminine' girly and gorgeous 'give me more' colour - this is it! Perfect for summer for both fingernails and tootsies Neon Pink is simply gorgeous. I have gotten through 4 of these and still havent tired of it, and will be buting more for summer.

Posted on 21 Feb 2012 08:57:49 GMT
Babs says:

Now to the Neon Pink colour. Oo0h! If ever there was a 'look at me' feminine' girly and gorgeous 'give me more' colour - this is it! Perfect for summer for both fingernails and tootsies Neon Pink is simply gorgeous. I have gotten through 4 of these and still havent tired of it, and will be buying more for summer.

Posted on 21 Feb 2012 08:58:34 GMT

Posted on 4 May 2013 13:54:09 BDT
Ceta says:
I don't know what you are talking about, the polish I received was very thin and watery and definetly required a lot more than one coat...what a joke...one coat...more like 5 coats...I had to use another nail polish underneath and use this one on top to get a solid look! very disappointed...I bought it after I read your misleading review...you are a nutcase!

Posted on 29 Aug 2013 19:20:32 BDT
E. Crane says:
This is one coat IF applied thickly! If applied in thinner coats, its streaky and thin.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›

Review Details

Item

4.2 out of 5 stars (246 customer reviews)

1.88 - 17.54