1 of 5 people found the following review helpful
The Beermat Entrepreneur: Turn Your Good Idea into a Great Business,
This review is from: The Beermat Entrepreneur: Turn Your Good Idea into a Great Business (Paperback)
Charles Dunstone, Founder Carphone Warehouse ''recommended'' a book titled BEERMAT ENTRPRENEUR written by Mike Southon and Chris West ''to any aspiring entrepreneur''. These are what to expect:
1. Determination: work 20 hrs daily for 5 years.
2. Entrepreneurs are confident and optimist. Rejection is natural but temporary - Harvey Mckay.
3. Focus on Detail - listen to colleagues.
4. Passionate professionals at Conerstone LLC, emphasis on samples.
5. Good ideas galvanize your business. (Ideas lead to success)
6. Genuine and enthusiastic seek advice and give them.
7. Most top people are nice to get followers. Mentors should worth their 'salts' - gold
8. Ideas are at market place and may be perfect!
9. Team - 5 magic number - people you know very well.
10. Board must be strong and the only way is to empower members.
The only way to recommend this book is to say that for any serious entrepreneur it is affordable. However, the examples they gave were restricted to the environment of the writers which may not be applicable to peculiar places.The Beermat Entrepreneur: Turn Your Good Idea into a Great Business