8 of 8 people found the following review helpful
Verified Purchase(What is this?)
This review is from: RSP Radian Front and Rear Light Set (Sports)
It's a good item. Plus points:
* Side visibility holes.
* Compatible with other mounts (and easy to fit).
* Bright front light.
* Front and rear lights use AAA batteries, so you only need to carry one type of spare.
* Rear light is only averagely bright.
* Flashing rate is epilepsy inducingly high.
* Mounting will rust over time.
Overall, good value, and one of the best on Amazon, but rear visibility is not amazing. If you're mainly cycling on lit roads, you won't care about a bright front light so much as you can avoid cars in front of you. Rear visibility is a concern. I've teamed my rear light up with a second, and this meets my needs.