5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent protection,, 5 Jan 2012
This review is from: Kaspersky Internet Security 2012 (1 PC, 1 Year subscriptions) (PC) (CD-ROM)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Since I started buying virus software I'd always bought AVG, and untill about a year and a half ago I'd always been quite happy with it, Then!, the Viruses started, slowly over about a year my machine got slowly destroyed by all the nasty stuff out there on web ripping my machine apart untill I had to get a new hard drive and re-Install. An IT friend of mine recommended Kaspersky, She and all her department swore by it (all the blokes who used to write the viruses made it, Allegedly), I bought it, installed it easily, and that's about that, since I installed it I hav'nt had a virus or Malware or anything, It's a little boring really, It just works. When you install it it doesn't do automatic functions, you have to set it all up to do daily scans and when it's doing them it's very CPU heavy. But thats a small price to pay for such protection, It's scarey on the net now'a'days, get Kaspersky.

[Add comment]
Name:
Badge:
This badge will be assigned to you and will appear along with your name.
There was an error. Please try again.
Please see the full guidelines ">here.

Official Comment

The following name and badge will be shown with this comment:
 (edit name)

Is this your product?

Otherwise, you can still post a regular comment on this review.

Is this your product?

System timed out

Prompts for sign-in

Comments

Tracked by 1 customer

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 29 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 30 Sep 2012 15:55:48 BDT
B H says:
I couldn't help but facepalm at this review

"Then!, the Viruses started, slowly over about a year my machine got slowly destroyed by all the nasty stuff out there on web ripping my machine apart untill I had to get a new hard drive and re-Install"

Clearly you have NO idea what you are talking about, please, don't write any more reviews.

In reply to an earlier post on 30 Sep 2012 16:39:22 BDT
Last edited by the author on 30 Sep 2012 16:39:51 BDT
Mr. D. Swan says:
Thats a rude comment, I've just read you're childlike reviews and you have the gaul to criticize me, When you've grown up a bit then you can have a go at you're betters.

In reply to an earlier post on 30 Sep 2012 16:44:33 BDT
B H says:
I only like to define the truth, clearly you are blinded by your ignorance.

Also, gaul doesn't make sense in that context.

Please get your grammar correct.

That's*
Your*
Your*

In reply to an earlier post on 30 Sep 2012 16:58:51 BDT
Mr. D. Swan says:
Gaul was used perfectly in that context, The nuances of the english language must be a mystery to you, rudeness obviously isn't though, although I do realize the charmless and unfriendly must have plenty of spare time to have a go at people.

In reply to an earlier post on 30 Sep 2012 17:07:43 BDT
B H says:
Please tell me how it was used perfectly in that context. I have the spare time to point out idiots like you who know nothing of what they are talking about.

In reply to an earlier post on 30 Sep 2012 17:14:21 BDT
Mr. D. Swan says:
Please!, I think I can end this with you're review of the Logitech mouse, "Was surprised how small the adapter was as I not have to take it out when I put my laptop away! It is quite small though, and people with a big hand may find it too small for them.

Apart from continually repeating small in only 3 lines "as I not have to take it out when I put my laptop away" !? What!, are you Mungo from Blazzing Saddles?, "Mungo rit reveew", I can use the other spelling of Gall if you like, Gaul, gall, seen it spelt both ways in the same context but after writing that review you've got shed loads of it to have a go at other people, Mungo stop bothering people now????

In reply to an earlier post on 30 Sep 2012 17:23:23 BDT
Last edited by the author on 30 Sep 2012 17:24:30 BDT
Educate yourself.

Now you just look like a blabbering idiot, I could go through your reviews and nitpick everything but unlike you, I'm not sad and have no life.

So back to your review, you clearly have no idea what you are talking about. Why even post it if you just look like a complete idiot.

Also I wrote that review for simpletons like you who can't understand the English Language properly.

In reply to an earlier post on 30 Sep 2012 17:27:10 BDT
it seems you are sad and have no life if you cant stop writing this tiresome and childish nonsense BH. Stop wasting peoples time including mine, a casual reader actually interested in D Swan's opinions , no matter how he spells them. Im reporting you .

Posted on 30 Sep 2012 17:28:57 BDT
Couldnt agree more - bought the product on the advice in this review and do not regret my puchase. Many thanks x

In reply to an earlier post on 30 Sep 2012 17:29:31 BDT
Mr. D. Swan says:
You're not sad and have no life, really!?, you started this,You're the one having a go at people, accusing people of being an idiot and you post you're moronic reviews, I mean have you read you're own stuff, Yeah mate!, you're really cool and you're not sad at all, No honestly, I'm really impressed with you, I bet you've got a girlfriend and evryFing
‹ Previous 1 2 3 Next ›