2 of 2 people found the following review helpful
This is why I love it.....,
Verified Purchase(What is this?)
This review is from: Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop Keyboard, Mouse and Numeric Pad Set - UK Layout (Accessory)
This ergonomic set-up is the business! Why?
1. The keyboard and number pad are separate. I am using this with a 15" laptop, and the keyboard fits nicely in front of it, so it is compact. I don't really use the number pad much, so it is great to switch not even get it out of the box if you don't need it, but if you do, you can position it anywhere until you need to use it.
2. It is all wireless, so no cables for all 3 items.
3. The keyboard can be raised with a magnetic stand which just attaches to the bottom. Not crappy legs to pull out which could scratch my table.
4. I wasn't sure if I would use the mouse of buy a proper vertical one, but this one is really nice, with a off switch at the bottom to preserve power.
5. Everything came with alkaline batteries already in it!
6. Let's face it, it looks damn cool :-)
I have used the old style MS Ergonomic Keyboard before and I really liked it, but this is far superior.
My ONLY negative is that the wrist pads on the keyboard feel (after 3 weeks of use) that they will wear away quite easily. They are soft foam, not plastic or rubber which is really good for comfort, but I am not sure it will be that durable.
Nevertheless, I would still highly recommend this kit.