4 of 4 people found the following review helpful
If you do business with China read this,
This review is from: Poorly Made in China: An Insider's Account of the Tactics Behind China's Production Game (Hardcover)
Points about book
1. Written by Wharton business school graduate.
2. Book is compilation of 22 chapters.
3. Book gives you insight how people in China do business and how they will lure you at first place for your business and after that how they will play tricks with you.
4. Writer of book explains different problems he faced while doing business with Chinese manufacture on behalf of his American Clients.
5. Book written is in very simple English.
6. Book explain what you can expect from Chinese suppliers or manufacturers when you do business with them it is not a complete list but yes it gives you idea that what you should look for and what you should check before making a deal or after making a deal.
7. Book also highlights a point, which I think whole world, know that why all things we use have line on them "Made in China "(answer is cheap and they make any thing you just name it.).
8. Book also highlight that Chinese manufacturers lack inventions and new product development, but they are good at mass productions and creating new factories out of nothing.
Over all this book is good read and I think must read if you do business with Chinese Manufacturers or suppliers.