5.0 out of 5 stars A thing of great beauty and performance, 23 Nov 2009
This review is from: Apple iMac 21.5 - inch (Intel 3.06GHz, 2X2GB RAM, 1TB Hard Drive, 4670-256MB-GBR) (Electronics)
I have at last moved from PC to Mac, and I am not disappointed. My 21.5" iMac has a 3.33Ghz processor, 8GB RAM, 1TB HD and the better graphics card. It is fantastic.

Apart from being utterly stunning it is an uplifting experience to use, this machine is fast and powerful. I am a casual user of IT- I dont make movies or create music. I just want a computer to work- to be reliable, fast and efficient. I use it for loads of music, photos and surfing the web. It is effortless to use and navigate, and it is more intuitive than PC. I dont like the Mac/PC fight, Windows 7 looks very good too, but for the way this thing has been performing for me over the past week- and how it looks and feels- it frankly deserves more than 5 stars. My photos look absolutely stunning on the huge bright display and the stereo speakers are pretty good too. In terms of performance it is very fast- when I first turned it on it simultaneously downloaded 665MB of updates, over 3,000 emails and I didn't even notice as I surfed the web and explored my new system.

If you are thinking of moving over from PC, just do it. You wont look back. If you are already a Mac and dont want a laptop, what are you waiting for and why are you reading my review?

[Add comment]
Name:
Badge:
This badge will be assigned to you and will appear along with your name.
There was an error. Please try again.
Please see the full guidelines ">here.

Official Comment

The following name and badge will be shown with this comment:
 (edit name)

Is this your product?

Otherwise, you can still post a regular comment on this review.

Is this your product?

System timed out

Prompts for sign-in

Comments

Tracked by 1 customer

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 24 Nov 2009 07:20:45 GMT
Mac-Man says:
3.33Ghz processor? 8GB RAM? Better graphics card? Obviously doesn't relate to this particular model: Apple iMac 21.5 - inch (3.06GHz, 2X2GB RAM, 1TB Hard Drive, 4670-256MB-GBR).
Not much help to be honest.

In reply to an earlier post on 13 Apr 2010 22:11:03 BDT
Yes ok, my bad. I ordered mine direct from Apple and upgraded. Appreciate that this review is for a specific item on Amazon but I hope that my review might be of interest to someone doing general research. I dare say that, for all the extra I spent, it probably doesn't make that much difference compared to this model.

Posted on 4 Sep 2010 16:35:43 BDT
I thought the whole idea of writing a review and that's any review, was to help others gain an insight into a current users experience. That's why people are reading your review! Why else would you have written it in the first place. Agree with Mac-man, not very constructive in the illumination of experience.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›

Review Details

Item

4.9 out of 5 stars (14 customer reviews)

Used & New from: 579.99