5.0 out of 5 stars Best Game Ever!, 26 Sep 2013
This review is from: Grand Theft Auto V (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
GTA V has to be the best game that I have played on my XBOX.

Obviously the graphics, plot and game play are amazing. The characters are believable and well scripted. Trevor is my favourite at the moment. I find him hilarious and disturbing at the same time. I love the fact that you can play as three people. It helps you to explore the huggge map better and get more out of the game.

There are many more things to do than on previous GTA's. I am having a lot of fun completing the 'Strangers and Freaks' missions and other activities such as the Street Races and Triathlons.

I am missing certain aspects of San Andreas such as the Robbery missions, where you could bur-gal peoples houses and stuff. That was really fun... but I am not missing it that much. There is too much stuff distracting me to worry about that.

The only thing I have found that annoys me is that when your Garages are full you have to remove a car to put another one in. I did this and when I got outside the car I wanted to place in the garage had disappeared. I now ensure I have extra room in case.

I have not yet completed the game but I think have nearly finished the main missions, I am definitely going to be playing it after I have finished the main missions. And I am waiting for online of course!

This is the best game ever!

I am adding this bit onto the review as I finished the game a while ago.

I still stand by my review and I will say again that this is the best game ever. Apart from the trouble with online at first, where I was tempted to play something else. However, online is now fixed and I love it again.

You can do missions online, rob stores, join crews and continue creating havoc as you did in GTA IV. I have not yet fully explored online and its options but I do like messing around with my friends on it.

The only thing that did annoy me about online is the fact it takes quite a while to do the tutorial and set up a character. Although the modifying your character option is a nice touch I don't think it should be a required, meaning you should be able to pick a random character like on GTA IV. But that is me just being really picky...

The tutorial seemed a bit pointless to me as I was dying to play online and explore but I can't complain too much as it is a nice touch for new players who have gone straight to online without playing the main campaign. Although, I do not know who would miss out on that experience.

Overall, I still stand by my rating and recommend this to anyone who loves GTA and wants to experience awesome game play - online or offline.

[Add comment]