2.0 out of 5 stars Good but with a key flaw, 25 Oct. 2012
This review is from: Ployer Momo8 IPS Tablet PC - 8 Inch Android 4.1.1 (Jelly Bean), IPS SCREEN; BLUETOOTH; WIFI; ROCKCHIP RK3066 DUAL CORE - 2 X CORTEX A9; QUAD GPU - IPS 1024 x 768 Capacitive 5 Point Touch Screen, 16GB Storage, 1GB DDR3 Memory, Ultra Thin 8.9mm design with Metal Rear - HDMI & 3D Output - New Google Play Installed - 1.3MP Front Facing Camera - Flash 11.1 Pre-Installed - All iPlayers and Flash Content Compatible (Personal Computers)
Service - I bought this product from GTR Electronics via Amazon and the delivery was very quick and in good condition. In particular I can honestly say that the customer service was excellent and would certainly look to buy from GTR again.

Product -
Pros - The tablet appeared to be well made and was very easy to use straight from the box, even for a non techie like myself. The quality of the picture was good and the speed of the device was excellent and overall I really liked the product.
Cons - However there was, in my opinion, a major flaw with the device in relation to the WiFi connection. If I was very close to a Wifi hub the connection was strong and fast, however if I moved even a relatively short distance away from the WiFi hub the connection would become very weak and in most cases would drop out completely.

Summary - I liked the tablet itself so I did try to persevere with the WiFi problem but in the end, since one of the main reasons you buy a tablet is to use it whilst out and about, I reluctantly felt I had no option but to return the tablet to GTR.
However, if Ployer fix the WiFi problem I would definitely repurchase this tablet again in the future.

If the tablet's Wifi worked as it should I would have no hesitation in giving it a 5 rating but with a very poor WiFi function I feel I can only give the tablet a rating of 2.

Be the first person to comment on this review.

[Add comment]