1 of 1 people found the following review helpful
Impossible to unsubscribe?,
Verified Purchase(What is this?)
This review is from: The Telegraph Daily UK Edition (App)
I downloaded the free Telegraph app and then signed up for the 30-day free trial on 4th August. After 10 days I've decided that the Telegraph isn't for me, and would like to remove the app before payment is taken on 4th September, but am finding it impossible to do so.
If you love the Telegraph, then this is the app for you; the newspaper is fairly well reproduced on the Kindle Fire, but I am finding the inability to unsubscribe a little frustrating.
Anyone have any ideas how to cancel?
Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 5 Oct 2013 12:29:34 BDT
I am having the same problem - how do you cancel?
Posted on 5 Oct 2013 15:04:03 BDT
Last edited by the author on 5 Oct 2013 15:05:57 BDT
Michael Glasper says:
Hi David, try this:
1. On the Home screen on your Kindle Fire, tap Apps and then Store.
2. Tap the menu icon at the bottom of the screen and choose Your Subscriptions.
3. A list will be shown with your current subscriptions. Choose the subscription you want to cancel.
4. In the pop-up, you will find the option to cancel this subscription.
5. Click on "Turn off auto-renewal"
Hope this helps mate.
In reply to an earlier post on 5 Oct 2013 15:41:20 BDT
Thanks very much, that is what I needed to know.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›