5.0 out of 5 stars A perfect marriage - kindle and light., 22 May 2013
This review is from: EasyAcc light panel LED Book Reading Light with Rechargeable 800mAh Li-ion Battery for Amazon Kindle Touch, New Kindle, Kindle Keyboard, Nook Touch.
At last, the perfect light to read my kindle (kindle 4) with at night so I don't have to have the bedside light on and keep my better half awake. It's taken me months of searching but I got there in the end.

If your like me, then you love your kindle for the ease of reading your books where-ever and when-ever you want. The only problem was that you couldn't do it at night. When I first got my kindle I searched around for a case that would save it from all the knocks that come from daily life. There was no way that I was going to buy the very expensive Amazon case and there was absolutely no way was I going to buy the even more expensive Amazon case with the light.

In the end I found a fantastic case from TeckNet at a fraction of the cost of the Amazon case (about 6) and looks just about the same, but I still needed the light.

Enter the EasyAcc light panel LED Book Reading Light. It comes with rechargeable batteries and uses the same charging lead the you use for the kindle. A definite plus, one less thing to carry around with you. It slides onto the top of the kindle with a silicone sleeve on the back to stop it slipping or marking the back. With it's lighting level being adjustable it will suit all light levels and it's weight is such that even when you lie on your side in bed the light doesn't pull the top of the kindle down.

If you have a case with the elastic straps at each corner you should be able to use this light with it's silicone sleeve on but if you have a TeckNet case like mine then you just have to remove the sleeve and undo the Velcro tab at the top of the case and the back of the light will slide down behind the kindle itself, job done.

I know that some people may find that 12 is a bit much for a light when you can just go and get the Paperwhite, but for those of us that have the old faithful kindle, then this light is the one for you. You can be sure that the price of batteries is only going to go up and within a short time it will have paid for itself.

My life is now complete. I can read my kindle day and night and keep on the right side of my better half as well.

Be the first person to comment on this review.

[Add comment]