1 of 2 people found the following review helpful
Of course it is all happening inside your head Harry, but how on earth does that mean it is not real?,
This review is from: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 [DVD]  (DVD)
Right, I am a massive Potterhead, so I will try not to write pages and pages and keep this short and sweet.
Good things about the film:
1) Special effects
2) Alan Rickman's acting
3) The scenes with McGonagall and Longbottom
4) Epic conclusion
5) "Snape's Past" and "King's Cross" both depicted well
1) Certain things changed from the book which I wasn't happy with
2) The Harry Potter 3D glasses were more expensive
3) The 3D made no difference to the plot
Overall, and epic film to depict the end of a great series. Not to be missed.