5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent sized hand luggage, 19 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Aerolite Super Lightweight 4 Wheel Spinner Luggage Suitcase Travel Trolley Cases. 21" Cabin Hand Luggage Bags, fits 55x40x20cm Easyjet/Ryanair and 26" and 29" Medium & Large Suitcases Sets. (Luggage)
I brought this range in 21" and 29".

21" hand luggage - meet all the size requirements for cabin luggage. If you are planning on using this as carry on luggage, instead of checking a bag into the hold, then my personal opinion would be that it is slightly too small. However, this depends on what you plan on bringing with you.

I recently used my on a trip to the US and boy did I put the bag to the test. The weight allowance allocated to me was 18kg and I managed to pack so much clothes into the case that I thought the seams were going to burst. I never did reach the 18kg allowance, but even when bulky the bag did not exceed the size requirement, and because of the material it's made of you can push down on it quite on lot to cram things in. The fact that I didn't have to factor in space for my handbag, was a definite bonus.

When full you don't notice the weight when pushing along on 4 wheels, although the handle does feel a bit 'rickety', but I notice that this tends to be the same on other makes too.

Overall, this is a very nice lightweight bag, that can hold a lot when pushed. Would highly recommend.

29" suitcase - in my opinion this is the perfect size considering the maximum travel allowance is 23kg for international travel and 20kg for Europe.

I had seen lots of people with the lightweight suitcases and thought they are ideal, but the thing that put me off was the size of the handle. On these they are perfect, the same size as you would find on a standard suitcase. The material is slightly better as it is thicker than most, so offers more protection, especially knowing how your cases as handled at the airport. The sides of the case are sturdy and you don't get that bulging look that you would expect given the lightweight material they are made from.

Again I used this on a recent trip to the US, which involved a transfer flight. On both my outbound and inbound travels I was at maximum weight, which made the cases heavy to lift. Despite this I suffered no damage to the bag, wheels or handle.

I brought these in plum 9970 and black 9970 and was pleasantly surprised to find out they had 4 wheels instead of two.

Would I recommend this range of cases? The answer is most definitely. I like to shop and knowing that I have something that is lightweight and won't take away much from my travel allowance, then it's a win/win for me.

[Add comment]