1.0 out of 5 stars Tastes like someone pissed in it..., 17 Mar. 2010
This review is from: Cabin Fever 2 [DVD] (DVD)
This film is utter rubbish. I am a fan of the horror genre but this sequel is one of the worst films I have seen in a long time (and I have watched Zone Horror for years!). Wrong Turn 2 and Hills have Eyes 2 are masterpieces in comparison.

I would recommend if you want to see this film you rent it first as its unlikely to stay in anyones DVD collection (even if you loved the first Cabin Fever which was at least gorey, funny at times you won't enjoy this at all).

The only bit I can recommend was the janitor urinating in the punch. THat was hilarious and then the comment later at the prom "Tastes like someone pissed in it!"

SOme of the film at the start and end is in animation - what they couldn't afford the actors any longer so had to finish it off animated??! - its a short film too only 83 minutes.

Even the whacky deputy can't save this film and he was the only character from teh first film "Heeeeyy mmmaaaaaann! this is cool maaaaannnn".

A disappointment and if a third is made they have at least expanded it from the nearby town/school as the infection has spread nationwide.

[Add comment]
Name:
Badge:
This badge will be assigned to you and will appear along with your name.
There was an error. Please try again.
Please see the full guidelines ">here.

Official Comment

The following name and badge will be shown with this comment:
 (edit name)

Is this your product?

Otherwise, you can still post a regular comment on this review.

Is this your product?

System timed out

Prompts for sign-in

Comments

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 20 Apr 2010 22:46:32 BDT
I haven't seen Cabin Fever the first so how can it be better than the sequel? CF2 is the best horror film I have seen - EVER! Even better than Deadbirds or 10 Dead Men. I thought it was brilliant and urge you to reconsider this film with a full compliment of research rather than an opinion lead puff piece to promote the inferior original flagging DVD sales.

In reply to an earlier post on 22 Jul 2010 13:51:59 BDT
I hated the animated bits too i wouldnt give the film 1 star but i wouldnt give it 5 its about average

In reply to an earlier post on 17 Dec 2010 10:37:25 GMT
8 of 13 people can't be wrong!

Posted on 21 Mar 2011 11:30:58 GMT
The problem I found with the movie is it's just boring, not enough happens, it's all been done before and much better too. They should've gave the deputy his own movie! (That wouldn't make it a great film but I'd find it a lot more enjoyable)
I think for a one star rating it really does have to be bad though and I have seen a lot of movies worse than this but to try and give it even two still seems like too much when you really think about it, so much so that I can't even write a review for it because I can't make up my mind whether or not a two star rating is deserved.
However at least if I comment on here, people looking for a accurate rating may get some sort of idea.

In reply to an earlier post on 23 Mar 2011 00:01:45 GMT
A. Mountain says:
I agree this is the WORST film I have ever seen. I love this genre but this was utter dump.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›

Review Details

Item

3.1 out of 5 stars (34 customer reviews)

£12.99 £5.89