For travelling there is nothing better!,
Amazon Verified Purchase(What is this?)
This review is from: Bibs and Stuff Potette Plus Pink (Baby Product)
Potty training is more stressful on parents than toddlers. So you want all the help you can get.
Preparing for that first car ride post training is just as bad. So you want to be prepared with a travel potty.
What to get? The advice is plentiful.
All I can say is we are very pleased with this.
- It packs flat into a nice little draw string bag that sits under the car seat.
- The inserts have a nice absorbant pad that pretty much soaks up all liquid.
- Number two is a bit tricky at times if the child is unsure of the surroundings.
- Once done, you just pull up the handles of the bag and bin it.
- Put a new bag on top and flat pack it.
Concerning reviews that complain of the difficulty in opening and closing - its just a lift/move action that makes sense if you look at the hinge. Once done right the potty is stable.
Highly recommended for stressed parents!