5.0 out of 5 stars So glad I Gave Posh A Chance!, 6 Jun. 2002
This review is from: Victoria Beckham (Audio CD)
This album was one of 4 I bought (others including Kylie and Geri) .The others were average to good, but i've been listening to this non stop! The strange thing is, I was expecting this to be the worst album aswell. Far from it!
1. Not Such An Innocent Girl - Not the best song by a long shot, I can see why it was released as a single though, because its so poppy and commercial. Catchy, but nothing special 7/10
2. A Mind Of Its Own - This is a fair bit better! You'll be humming along to this in your sleep 8/10
3. That Kind Of Girl - A laid back r'n'b type of song. People are making it out to be awful but its really not. Ok, so its probably the worst song but its still quite good! 7/10
4. Like That - This is extra wicked! When I first heard it I wasn't so sure but its really grown on me. An upbeat r'n'b choon with alot of class 9/10
5. Girlfriend - Another one of my favourites, and yet, another grower. Carrying on with the r'n'b *attitude* theme here, hehe 8/10
6. Midnight Fantasy - I LOVE this song, its quite poppy yet quite sophisticated. It was my favourite from the start 10/10
7. I.O.U. - The first ballad, and a very good one at that. Im usually tempted to skip ballads, but unless I want to dance, I never skip this! Its really good - 8/10
8. No Trix, No Games - Back onto the JLo style music here, but much better! This is one of the albums highlights 9/10
9. I Wish - This is one of my personal favourites. Its sweet yet suave. A bit more laid back r'n'b 10/10
10. Watcha Talkin' Bout - It reminds me of a certain Ms Halliwell and I've reason to beleive perhaps its who its 'dedicated' to! :-) 8/10
11. Unconditional Love - Brilliant! The 2nd ballad of the album, and probably the best 9/10
12. Every Part Of Me - I love this song though it dosnt seem to go down to well, and I dont see how its cheesy! Apart from perhaps the 'from your head to your toes' part and Brooklyns parts, but its cute! A good song to end on 8/10
This album is everything I hoped for and alot more. To be honest, I didnt expect it to be so amazing! Now I am a huge fan of Victoria and I cant wait for her next album!

Be the first person to comment on this review.

[Add comment]