4.0 out of 5 stars good at the right length of hair.., 10 Mar. 2013
This review is from: BaByliss 2777U Big Hair Rotating Styler - 42 mm (Personal Care)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Babyliss 2777u 42 mm Big Hair Rotating Styler for me was an excellent styling advice. If you are not in a hurry which for me is unfortunate as I spend my life in a hurry! It was quicker for me to use my own hairdryer first of all to rough dry my hair then use this to make it big and bouncy and to set the hair style which it does very well.
I was happily shocked when I first used this as all I had to do was put my hair into separate sections then place the hair dryer underneath one section of hair I wished to be styled the brush immediately seemed to grasp my hair within its bristles and with the added bonus of the rotating brush head made my hair dry silky smooth as with the constant rotation the full section of hair was being dried in the same direction which to me seemed to make the cuticle of the hair glossy and smooth.
I really do like using this styler as it really does work and the silkiness of my hair after use is second to none as included within the brush which is used to style my hair is high shine ionic conditioning and I love the shine which this give my hair as my hair is straight as a ruler, not even a kink in it. So using this does give my hair an added boost, plus the ceramic barrel which they say gives fullness and body makes my hair look and feel so smooth and silky to the touch yes with added bounce which to be honest the only time I have had this was when I get my hair professionally styled. Yes I do use excellent shampoo and conditioner which already keeps my hair looking good and feeling good but I have noticed when I use the Babyliss Big Hair I am asked have I been to the hairdressers! Which I have to admit puts a smile on my face.
I do like the fact that the rotating action of the brush head makes styling my hair a lot easier as I would have restriction on my wrists due to pain so therefore I would be restricted on how far and often I can rotate my wrist to style my hair. With using the Babyliss I can stand at the mirror, part the section of hair I want to dry and style and just admire my handiwork until the Babyliss styler has finished its work. I actually use the Babyliss fully dry my hair and style if I am going out socially as I always allow myself extra time to get ready but if I was in a hurry I would dry my hair using my normal hairdryer then finish off using the Babyliss Big Hair styler.
The added bonus of the brush being multi-directional is perfect for me as I am left handed which has in the past using styling aids rather difficult but with the different styles which come and go this would really be an excellent Hair drying Brush styling aid to have in your household.
Another reason why I like to use the Babyliss Big Hair styler is that there are two separate drying heat speeds which I find quite adequate for drying hair but specifically for drying and styling hair is perfect but as I said before not if you are in a hurry. There are also two rotation speeds which provides you with total control of your crowning glory, these are easily managed with a quick click of a button below the base of the actual brush you use in your hair but must be kept pressed down to keep the brush head rotating which at times would be slightly irritating at times but maybe it would not annoy other users.
One thing I will say this particular model is perfect for those with "shortish" hair styles but those with long luscious locks this will no way be able to handle all the extra hair. For those with thick hair though styled in a short style I would recommend you dry your hair in separate sections which I do believe will make the style stay in longer.
Why I love using this Babyliss Big Hair Styler is once I style my hair using this model, I always use a quick spray of hair spray the style will stay in all day and even after a night out socialising my style holds well which will last well into the next day even after a night's kip.
The full weight of the styler including the wire and lead is 485grams roughly and the actual styler not including the lead etc. is 366grams which I find easy enough for me to hold. I included the full weight as this might be useful if you are considering purchasing it for going on holiday with the weight restrictions regarding suitcases etc. As I would consider it perfect for those going on holiday as it would dry your hair as well as styling which would save you some extra weight for more important things e.g. Shoes!!
I would recommend the Babyliss 2777u 42mm Big Hair Rotating Styler to all those who like myself have short to medium hair or with short layered hair.

Be the first person to comment on this review.

[Add comment]