2.0 out of 5 stars So confused - so very confused, 16 Aug 2012
This review is from: BIC For Her Medium Ballpoint Pen (Box of 12) - Black (Office Product)
I am a huge fan of the gender binary. Without it, it's very hard to work out who to oppress. I therefore decided to purchase some razors so I could remove a great deal of hair which was growing out of my body on places such as my shins. I thought this would make me look smooth like a baby, and vulnerable, and also different and deferent to men, so that they could feel I was complimenting and complementing them.
I knew that bic made razors, so I searched and found 'bic for her' - this seemed to solve my problem - I am on a low budget so was looking for cheap disposable razors - the slicing off of goosebumps seem mere collateral damage in my quest to appear feminine.
I saw these 'bic for her' with their pink box and was so relieved the cheap razors would not sully my bathroom with their orange glare - I was reluctant to run the risk of being misgendered by overnight guests.
And then they arrived and were pens.

I write things, but not often enough to require 12 pens. Seriously - the only feminine person I can think of who produces that many words is Barbara Cartland, and she lies on a chaise longue while someone else writes down her dictation in any case. How many thoughts do you think I have in my pretty pretty head, bic?

Even if I did have a moment of wisdom, I would feel ashamed, keep it secret and hope like hell it would pass before anyone noticed.

[Add comment]
Name:
Badge:
This badge will be assigned to you and will appear along with your name.
There was an error. Please try again.
Please see the full guidelines ">here.

Official Comment

The following name and badge will be shown with this comment:
 (edit name)

Is this your product?

Otherwise, you can still post a regular comment on this review.

Is this your product?

System timed out

Prompts for sign-in

Comments

Tracked by 1 customer

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 16 Aug 2012 16:19:43 BDT
You must have made this accidental purchase because your pretty little head was filled with thoughts of puppies and kittens. Never mind, you can hand out your remaining pens to other girls who might be struggling with the use of boy-pens for doodling in their notepads.
Be careful, your review almost sounded like you had an opinion. You might have offended the menz. Watch your tone young lady!

Posted on 18 Aug 2012 09:16:46 BDT
Elena says:
Just have to say, this is one of the most fantastic reviews I've ever read on here! Perfect!

Posted on 18 Aug 2012 11:00:51 BDT
tigg3r says:
I regret to say that the only chaise longue Barbara Cartland lies on these days is in heaven. But, considering the androgynous attire they wear in heaven, I should imagine that these Bic pens are more helpful than ever for helping to identify Ms Cartland as a woman!

In reply to an earlier post on 19 Aug 2012 07:11:27 BDT
Alan Hansen says:
Now that she's passed away, I think it's time that everyone knew the truth: "Barbara Cartland" was in reality Ron Clodd, a plumber's mate and part-time bare-knuckle boxer from Barnsley.

Posted on 28 Aug 2012 21:11:11 BDT
B. Hunt says:
complimented/complemented, deferent/different. Bravo (brava?). You win the English language.

In reply to an earlier post on 29 Aug 2012 01:45:07 BDT
NK says:
Brill!
‹ Previous 1 Next ›

Review Details

Item

3.0 out of 5 stars (701 customer reviews)

21.84 14.77