5.0 out of 5 stars I feel fantastic!, 26 Aug. 2012
This review is from: Slim in 6 Workout DVD Programme: Six Week Slim Training Body Reshaping Workout DVD Programme (Sports)
Sorry for the long review but you need to know how good it is:

I purchased Slim in 6 when I was 5 weeks away from going on a cruise. Yes, that means I have 1 week less than needed to complete the DVD's but I have been going to the gym for over 2 years so I didn't think I was starting right at the beginning like some would.

First of all buying it through Amazon meant it was a little more expensive than through the Beachbody website but being in the UK I was worried about some reviews saying the DVD's didn't work on a Region 2 DVD player and I felt safer buying it through Amazon.co.uk where I knew if there were any problems they would be sorted. I also paid for next day delivery. It has been fantastic, from the text to tell me my parcel would arrive in the next hour to my ringing and nagging my husband to try them in our DVD player to make sure they did, No problems at all on that worry. I got home, put on my bikini and took my degrading photo (never looking like that again, EVER) I measured myself, weighed myself and got to it!

I spent one week doing the first DVD and then due to my timescale restraints and holiday looming closer I started the 2nd DVD. In 2 years at the gym I have never sweated so much, but strangely I enjoyed it, I felt I was getting stronger every day and by the end of the 2nd week doing the 2nd DVD (3 weeks of work outs in total) I knew it was getting easier, I didn't sweat as much and wasn't as out of breath. Two days ago I started the 3rd DVD and I get on my cruise ship in less than 2 weeks. I thought 'Oh my god why have I paid about £70+ to be tortured' but you know what, I lived through it and feel so much better for it. If it isn't challenging then it wouldn't be working and it is.

After 3 weeks I am over 9lb lighter but I'm tempted to throw away the scales because I will never be in the correct BMI range, I'd have to lose a limb first! I feel great, my clothes are bigger and it's the inches that count most. I've followed weight watchers for over 10 years and I am only 35 years old, that's a lot of points counting! and now I don't have to worry, as long as I set aside one hour a day 6 days a week I will look and feel amazing, I'm even taking my resistance bands on the cruise with me!! They are fabulous and so are my biceps and triceps!

When I get back I will start the process again and will definitely buy more of the slim series DVD's. I see it as a way of life and once I get to where I want to be then I can reduce the workouts to 3-4 days per week rather than 6 and cancel that expensive gym membership. The Slim in 6 DVD cost me less than 2 months gym membership and the results are better than I got in 2 years and I did aerobics and swam a mile at least 3 times per week.

Don't hesitate, buy this DVD through Amazon. Go to it and get slim in 6! And also look and feel FABULOUS. I'm off to do a workout now!

[Add comment]
Name:
Badge:
This badge will be assigned to you and will appear along with your name.
There was an error. Please try again.
Please see the full guidelines ">here.

Official Comment

The following name and badge will be shown with this comment:
 (edit name)

Is this your product?

Otherwise, you can still post a regular comment on this review.

Is this your product?

System timed out

Prompts for sign-in

Comments

Tracked by 10 customers

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 31 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 10 Feb 2013 18:54:32 GMT

In reply to an earlier post on 11 Feb 2013 12:53:02 GMT
Seely says:
Not at all. Just a normal lady trying to lose weigt. If you don't like my honest review then that's your issue. I'm just trying to help others make an informed choice. I think the product is fantastic. I surprised you decided to waste your time making snide comments.

In reply to an earlier post on 13 Feb 2013 19:59:15 GMT
Hybrid says:
I am really tempted to buy this dvd. How much weight have you lost so far, and are you still keeping up with the exercises and does your body look good and does it may you feel good about yourself?

In reply to an earlier post on 13 Feb 2013 20:00:52 GMT

In reply to an earlier post on 19 Feb 2013 12:25:14 GMT
Seely says:
Hi there. Yes i have been overall very pleased with the item. The first workout gets easy quite quickly. The second one is better and the third is pretty hard core. I toned up very quickly but don't really use the scales much but i lost a dress size. I also bought all the other dvds by debbie that are available so i had more variety but you have to do that via their own website and i needed to buy a multi region dvd player. I was willing to do all that because i rate debbie and her work outs. I think the main thing to remember is that there is no quick fix snd you have to stick with it and keep it up after the six weeks. I personally think it was a very good buy but thats just my experience. Good luck with whatever you decide to do.

In reply to an earlier post on 21 Feb 2013 17:34:21 GMT
Many thanks!

Posted on 24 Feb 2013 11:04:02 GMT
Melzita says:
Hi just wanted to know, if by purchasing slimin6 through Amazon, do you get access to the slimin6 support network on the website?

Hope the question made sense!!

In reply to an earlier post on 4 Mar 2013 12:54:37 GMT
Seely says:
Hi there. I've never used the support web site myself but i checked the info contained in the box set and it tells you how to access it. Debbie also tells you to join for the support element. As far as l can see you will have access to everything regardless of if you buy from amazon or beachbody. Also i've found that the region dvd's that i've since bought from beachbody direct acually play on my blueray player. Hope this helps you. Best of luck.

In reply to an earlier post on 12 Apr 2013 01:19:32 BDT
L. R says:
I am interested in the puirchase of more DVD from Debbie but am not ableto find their website. It all leads to beachbodybut I am not seeing much.

Posted on 14 Apr 2013 13:30:51 BDT
JULIE says:
Thank you for your review, the info is extremely helpful and has given me the 'courage' to give it a go.
As for the pointless comment from Frank Premony, that doesn't help anyone. You have been very kind to take the time to help out others.
‹ Previous 1 2 3 4 Next ›