5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 13 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Apple 13-inch MacBook Pro (8GB RAM, 750GB HDD) (Personal Computers)
I've had a Dell laptop for the past four years and recently upgraded to this exact MacBook - best thing I've ever done! I'm a student and have never enjoyed studying and researching as much as I have since beginning to do so on this MacBook - it's perfect for the student, the professional and anyone who is wanting to use it for general entertainment purposes. Very on-trend too and looks quite the business!

I do a lot of writing, photo-editing, video-editing, listening to music, watching DVDs and surfing the net and with an amazing battery life and huge storage space, huge RAM, clear screen etc, it's absolutely perfect and I'm sure will last me for a few years with as little problems as possible.

It's still very portable at 13-inch, so don't just buy a MacBook Air or MacBook Pro Retina on the whim - this specific MacBook, whilst the others are still amazing, has so much more in terms of what I've described above. When I bought it over the phone from Apple, the man on the phone said that it was the 'MacBook that has everything'! And it really does.

I'd heard so many great things from other Mac users and after having an iPhone for the past year or so and enjoying my experience with that, I really can say that I've made a very sensible purchase.

If you're a student at university in the UK (or indeed the US) I would suggest that you phone the apple store themselves like I did to get your discount (took about £180 off my MacBook in total, though I went through a lot of bother with that (quite a wait for a few days while they check your student status before they dispatch) but it was still worth it. For those who can't get the discount, I've had a very pleasant experience with buying many a thing from Amazon in the past and so I would recommend that you buy your MacBook from them and nowhere else online, especially this particular laptop here. It really is quite something.

If you're new to MacBooks then I recommend 'MacBook for Dummies' which they also sell on this website and make sure that you get the most up-to-date version (2012) as that fits this 2012 MacBook with OS X Lion and the features that come with that and this Mac perfectly. It's easy to read and full of so many tips!MacBook For Dummies (For Dummies (Computers))

Be the first person to comment on this review.

[Add comment]