4.0 out of 5 stars Rosenberg hits the mark again, 22 Jan 2012
This review is from: The Digital Wolf (The Hidden Academy Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
I enjoyed the first book although I did comment that the Author had seemed to leave some details undone at the end. This sequel however clears up all of those minor unfinished bits and lays out a whole new adventure. All my favourite characters from the last book reappear along with some interesting and fun new ones. It's a recommended read.

[Add comment]
Name:
Badge:
This badge will be assigned to you and will appear along with your name.
There was an error. Please try again.
Please see the full guidelines ">here.

Official Comment

The following name and badge will be shown with this comment:
 (edit name)

Is this your product?

Otherwise, you can still post a regular comment on this review.

Is this your product?

System timed out

Prompts for sign-in

Comments

Tracked by 1 customer

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 22 Jan 2012 20:18:39 GMT
Freya, I'd just like to thank you for your kind review. I've been having a bit of a poor time recently and there was another review earlier today, of Unicorn, which I felt was desperately rude, leaving me rather soured on writing at all. But seeing your kind words was just the tonic I needed. So thank you, really.

Jon Rosenberg

In reply to an earlier post on 23 Jan 2012 00:14:53 GMT
Last edited by the author on 23 Jan 2012 00:18:30 GMT
Clare says:
Please don't be disillusioned or stop writing. You have a real talent. Some reviewers are a bit harsh can't they? I'm looking forward to book three :)

In reply to an earlier post on 23 Jan 2012 00:49:26 GMT
Freya, again, thank you. I wouldn't and won't stop writing, if for no other reason then because I really do enjoy it for its own sake. But when I get encouragement such as yours it makes it so much more worthwhile.

As a teaser I'll tell you that Ash will be dealing with troublesome Greek Gods the new Hidden Academy novel (working title Pantheon of the Dead). I've just started on the 25th chapter and hope to have the first draft finished for the end of February and then will start in on the editing process. With luck the novel will be published by the end of March beginning of April. I do hope that it lives up to your expectations.

(Oh and I have a fourth one in the planning stages, having kicked around some ideas with a couple of friends a few weeks back.)

As I said above encouragement from readers is a huge fillip and really helps energise me and keeps me at the keyboard. As it happens the timing of your review was truly serendipitous. Please let me know if there's anything you'd like to see in future instalments.

Jon

Posted on 13 Feb 2012 01:33:19 GMT
Hi Freya,

Just thought you'd like to know that I've finished the first draft of Pantheon and will be starting the editing tomorrow. With luck it will be finished and on sale within two months. Thanks again for the encouragement.

Jon

In reply to an earlier post on 14 Feb 2012 00:25:02 GMT
Last edited by the author on 13 Sep 2013 12:16:17 BDT
Clare says:
I can't wait :)
‹ Previous 1 Next ›

Review Details

Item

4.6 out of 5 stars (56 customer reviews)

Add to wishlist