12 of 13 people found the following review helpful
Another brilliant book from Amy Butler,
This review is from: Amy Butler's Style Stitches: 12 Easy Ways to 26 Wonderful Bags (Hardcover-spiral)
The book is full of yummy bags. Simple, easy to follow instructions and clear patterns. A must buy for any bag making addict.
Tracked by 2 customers
Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-2 of 2 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 26 Nov 2010 11:56:28 GMT
I love Amy Butler stuff and am considering getting the book. can you tell me whether any of the bags have zipper closures rather than just open or flaps? It seems quite hard to find patterns like that. Thanks!
In reply to an earlier post on 25 Jan 2012 19:00:09 GMT
Wise Woman says:
It is really difficult to find zip bag patterns isn't it!
This book has the following bags which have zips (there are pictures on the internet):
- Origami Bag Set (more like pencil cases/wash bags than proper bags)
- Perfectly pleated clutch (as the name suggests, a clutch bag)
- Key keeper coin purse (purse size but could be scaled up)
- Blossom handbag / shoulder bag has a zipper section (a barrel bag. As soon as I stop needing to carry so much I'm making this, it's lovely)
- Everything wristlet (clutch bag)
- Take Flight Handbag/shoulder bag (a retro bag like the old fashioned airoplane carry ons. I'm attemptng this next week).
Hope this helps!
‹ Previous 1 Next ›