3 of 4 people found the following review helpful
best cook book in the world,
This review is from: Hungry? The innocent recipe book for filling your family with good stuff (Hardcover)I just got it today and I must say I really think it's the best cookbook ever.
- clearly separates the bits my kids can help with vs what an adults needs to lead on.
- uses ingredients which are easy to find in the shops
- no poncy words I don't understand
- beautiful colourful pictures & designs
- the good old innocent humour which always puts a smile to my face
There are 1000s of cook books in the shops but if you only go for one, that's the one to go for.