4.0 out of 5 stars Angry birds, 30 Sept. 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Angry Birds Trilogy (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
Its angry birds...everybody already knows this is a great puzzle game.But there is the problem of each of these games being 69p on ipods.Personnaly my eyesight isnt that great so am now able to play these without glasses so thats a plus.There are 19 exclusive levels on this version plus numerous achievements.Great game but overpriced.Kinect not necessary to play this.

[Add comment]
Name:
Badge:
This badge will be assigned to you and will appear along with your name.
There was an error. Please try again.
Please see the full guidelines ">here.

Official Comment

The following name and badge will be shown with this comment:
 (edit name)

Is this your product?

Otherwise, you can still post a regular comment on this review.

Is this your product?

System timed out

Prompts for sign-in

Comments

Tracked by 3 customers

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 33 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 30 Sep 2012 20:03:51 BDT
Do u HAVE to have kinnect ? or can it be played without ?

In reply to an earlier post on 30 Sep 2012 22:06:13 BDT
You can play either with or without kinect =]

In reply to an earlier post on 30 Sep 2012 22:10:17 BDT
LAMBCHOP007 says:
You can play without......I sold my kinect,what a disappointment that was.

Posted on 1 Oct 2012 18:04:43 BDT
mickram23 says:
When this game was announced I fully expected it to be a live arcade download.
At around £10 it would be well worth a go but at rrp 29.99!!!? Such a shame because
I think this will greatly reduce it's popularity on Xbox.

In reply to an earlier post on 1 Oct 2012 23:03:48 BDT
LAMBCHOP007 says:
I must admit I expected it to be a download.Thing is when I started gaming in the late 70`s you paid £30 plus for old atari games so I have a mindset of wondering why people complain about the price of games.I tend to look at how many hours you get out of a game and enjoyment.Compare it to a trip to the cinema or a football match and its a bargain.Yes it is cheaper on a phone but I have a £15 phone and I have not subscribed to the obsession this country has with phones.Each to their own I suppose.

In reply to an earlier post on 3 Oct 2012 00:30:10 BDT
Last edited by the author on 3 Oct 2012 00:31:18 BDT
C. P. Dyckes says:
I have to agree about the price. I only started playing Angry Birds with the 'Space HD' version on a Motorola Xoom 10" tablet running android.

Not sure how this will run without touch screen capability, and the price is completely unbelievable. As an Xbox Arcade game at no more than 1200 MSP (at the absolute most), l'd have bought it instantly, but it just isn't worth the ludicrous asking price (and I bet there will still be in-game purchases on top!).

Wait till it drops sub £10!

In reply to an earlier post on 3 Oct 2012 15:44:46 BDT
LAMBCHOP007 says:
Controls are basic,left stick controls direction,A button to fire and detonate birds and hold down x button to abandon present level.Triggers to zoom so you can see whole screen.

In reply to an earlier post on 9 Oct 2012 14:33:28 BDT
Last edited by the author on 10 Oct 2012 22:29:13 BDT
Mike says:
Could you buy that £30 Atari game for £2 from the shop around the corner a year earlier? No. So it's not the same at all is it.

I'm not disputing the quality of Angry Birds but many of us are, rightly, questioning the price of this edition of it.
How many people who play this have finished all the levels? Do they really need an extra 19 exclusive levels for a greater price each than the whole of the first game cost on an I Phone...

I love Angry Birds, if this was £10 then I would buy it. £20+ is mugging us legally.

In reply to an earlier post on 9 Oct 2012 17:14:06 BDT
LAMBCHOP007 says:
Bought in hmv and am enjoying playing it thanks.Its only a personal opinion regarding cost.Nobody likes paying more than they should and I respect people griping about the price but on a wider note this whole country is a rip off but people seem more hostile regarding media products.I work with a lot of people who watch football,they moan about the price of it but do they boycott it till the price comes down?,NO.I see what you mean about the atari games but £30 in 1979 is probably well over £100 today with inflation.The quality and technical advancements made in that time are fantastic.I tend to look for the enjoyment and hours I will get out of a game so for me thats the major factor. Thanks for your input anyway.

In reply to an earlier post on 9 Oct 2012 18:23:57 BDT
Last edited by the author on 10 Oct 2012 11:34:15 BDT
Mike says:
Enjoyment is top, like I said £10 and this would be mine... I can wait.
I gave up watching Football when Sky brought the rights to it, I still enjoy the World and European Cup though. I stopped watching boxing for the same reason and now F1 is going the same way.
Inflation takes years, this price hike took a day...

In many ways it was harder to make games back then, old programming languages, a lack of high end development tools, getting an image on screen could take a lot of effort.
I could make space invaders in a day or two using VB. I could not make it using the old methods in two months, if at all...
‹ Previous 1 2 3 4 Next ›