Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Oasis Listen with Prime Learn more Shop Men's Shop Women's
Customer Review

2 of 2 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars Self Preservation, 6 July 2009
This review is from: T-Force [DVD] (DVD)
Pepin and Merhi are the Powell and Pressburger of B-movie action and they have perfected thier craft over many bottom shelf video store gems. The winning formaula of 80% explosions plus 10% faded has-beens or never-weres adds up to exactly 90%. The other 10% is their patented secret ingredient which I am not at liberty to divulge.

I laughed before the title screen flashed up and so will you. Here is why this overlooked masterpiece deserves the much coveted 5 stars.

Jack Scalia - The missing link between Alec and Daniel Baldwin. His smugness could be utilised to power research missions to distant galaxies.

Erin Gray - The thinking man's Carrie Fisher.

Midget Barkeep - It is a universal constant that any film with pint-sized tankard tenders deserves five stars. See also dogs with hats and monkeys in jackets.

"Can we procreate?" The award for most use of a softcore saxophone outside a Whirry opus.

Reloading - It's for wimps. (8-ball and JD can bond man with machine.)

Each person must find their own truth within T-Force because sometimes the journey is more important than the destination. I hope you have the courage to take the first step with me and as long as you supply the beer; I'll take care of the pizza.
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you? Yes No

Be the first person to comment on this review.

[Add comment]
Post a comment
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Amazon will display this name with all your submissions, including reviews and discussion posts. (Learn more)
Name:
Badge:
This badge will be assigned to you and will appear along with your name.
There was an error. Please try again.
Please see the full guidelines ">here.

Official Comment

As a representative of this product you can post one Official Comment on this review. It will appear immediately below the review wherever it is displayed.   Learn more
The following name and badge will be shown with this comment:
 (edit name)
After clicking on the Post button you will be asked to create your public name, which will be shown with all your contributions.

Is this your product?

If you are the author, artist, manufacturer or an official representative of this product, you can post an Official Comment on this review. It will appear immediately below the review wherever it is displayed.  Learn more
Otherwise, you can still post a regular comment on this review.

Is this your product?

If you are the author, artist, manufacturer or an official representative of this product, you can post an Official Comment on this review. It will appear immediately below the review wherever it is displayed.   Learn more
 
System timed out

We were unable to verify whether you represent the product. Please try again later, or retry now. Otherwise you can post a regular comment.

Since you previously posted an Official Comment, this comment will appear in the comment section below. You also have the option to edit your Official Comment.   Learn more
The maximum number of Official Comments have been posted. This comment will appear in the comment section below.   Learn more
Prompts for sign-in
  [Cancel]


Review Details

Item

Reviewer


Location: Scotland, UK

Top Reviewer Ranking: 687,155