5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT RESULTS, 6 Sept. 2012
This review is from: Revitive V3 Circulation Booster (Personal Care)
Well it took its time arriving as it travelled up and down the country first. That asside -

I had to think hard before ordering being a pensioner and the price compared to similar products is quite high. But suffering terrible pain in my back, neck/shoulder and knee as well as cramps in my legs and swollen feet and ankles, I was beginning to feel rather desperate.

I have never had much success with painkillers as the type needed have been very strong and have resulted in many unwanted side effects. So I finally ordered one.

It arrived well packaged (no damage even after its prolonged detour) is made of plastic but seems very well made. Inside the box is an offer to extend the warranty to three years for £19.95.

It comes with a very clear user manual, two leads for the Tens attachment, four Tens pads and holders, (holders are little plastic squares to keep sticky pads from sticking to unwanted objects after use) a remote control and batteries. It is so simple to use you can be up and running in a few minutes. This was one thing I thought may have been confusing for me but it was straightforward.

I have started the treatment (feet) on a low setting for 30 minutes at a time and I usually manage 4 times per day. I have found it very relaxing as on the automatic pre set programme it changes the pulse pattern every one minute, you can keep it on a setting of your choice continually just by cancelling the Auto by a press of a button. I prefer to let it cycle through the Auto programme as this gives the best treatment.

The benefits have been amazing, the most noticeable being that I have had no night time cramps. A blessing in itself, and worth the money just for that. If you wake up screaming with leg cramps you'll appreciate what I mean. I do not get the swelling in my ankles as much as before and pain in my feet and legs when walking is much reduced.

The Tens attachment again runs through a pre set programme and like the foot part you can alter the intensity and duration to suit your individual needs.

I have used the Tens on a very low setting for my chronic long term back pain as advised in the manual so as to avoid over stimulation of the muscles. Even on the low setting I have experienced a small degree of relief and feel quite relaxed after treatment. I shall slowly increase the intensity with more usage.

I am not going to use the Tens on my neck/shoulder or knee at the moment as I do not want to over do things, but with the results I am getting thus far I am more than happy.

Some years ago I was given a Tens machine by my physio of the time, but allas it did nothing for me and I gave it back to her. This Tens is nothing like the one I had then.

There is absolutely no noise from this machine so you can use it while watching t.v or listening to music, used last thing at night it is so relaxing before bed.

If you are suffering from persistant pain I would highly recommend that you give this a go.

Be the first person to comment on this review.

[Add comment]