23 of 29 people found the following review helpful
Tips and Techniques for applying eyeshadow,
This review is from: Style Eyes (Paperback)
Everything you need to know to create beautiful eyes
Trying to find the best way to accentuate and enhance the eyes can be a nerve-wracking experience for women of all ages. One of the most frequent questions celebrity makeup artist Taylor Chang-Babaian is asked is how to apply eye makeup. In Style Eyes she shares her highly sought-after beauty tips and techniques that will help you:
* Identify and use eye makeup products and tools to address all your eye concerns.
* Create the perfect brows with step-by-step techniques and learn how to fix any mistakes.
* Identify the best techniques and shades for various eye shapes and eye colors.
* Create the perfect look for day, evening, work, play, or anytime.
* Finally create the perfect smoky eye using easy-to-follow steps.
* Learn the best looks for every age and situation, from wearing glasses to achieving an eyelift and erasing lines without surgery.
With stunning color photos and step-by-step instructions, Style Eyes provides all the tools you need to achieve the perfect look no matter what your eye color or shape, skin tone, or age.
About the Author:
Taylor Chang-Babaian is one of the country's top makeup artists. Her work spans the celebrity, fashion, magazine, advertising, music, film, and television industries. Her makeup tips have appeared in Town & Country, InStyle, Glamour, and Real Simple, and she has appeared on shows including the CBS Early Show, Dr. Phil, Extra, and FOX News. Taylor is represented by the prestigious Cloutier Agency and lives in Los Angeles. Visit her website at  for the latest trends and product recommendations.
"...You may feel that you know the basics of eye makeup and decide to skip straight to the amazing looks featured throughout. But if you're still a novice, or if you find yourself with questions, it's best to read the earlier chapters to understand the basic techniques utilized. And in the end, do what's comfortable for you. If you've never worn eye makeup (and I've met plenty of you out there), try something natural. Even just a hint of makeup -- perhaps some well applied mascara under a perfectly groomed brow -- can make a world of difference. Once you're comfortable with an everyday look, take some risks and experiment. And remember, if you don't like it, it's only makeup. A cotton ball and about thirty seconds are all you need to start over and try again."