8 of 8 people found the following review helpful
Verified Purchase(What is this?)
This review is from: Logic3 LCD Pro Dock with Remote for iPhone/iPod (Electronics)
This product could have gotten 5 stars, however I think only a perfect product should get this and so have given it 4 for the following reasons:
- If you have large libraries, it can take a very long time to scroll to find a song
- The controller does take a little while to respond once in stand-by
- The blinking blue light is very annoying
- Some times the width of the LCD screen is long enough to view enough of the song or album names.
- No other controller will let you navigate your library at all making this the ONLY useful iPod doc remote I've found to date. Play pause and next are simply not good enough when you reach the end of a play-list or album, so I love it's LCD screen.
- Having it standby to save power is a great feature if you ask me and it does not do this unless left for a good 10 mins or so
- You can hide the unit itself in a cabinet or even a draw as the remote is not IR. This also means it works in other rooms. Thus far I've had it working just fine in all rooms adjacent to the one the unit is in (up-stairs and down) :-D
- The menus are simple and easy to use.
- The screen is clear and does an admirable job of representing your songs with what it has.
Ultimately, I LOVE the device and would recommend it to anyone with an existing sound system to plug it into. It was really simple to set-up with not hassle and works a treat.