5.0 out of 5 stars Great all in one P.C!, 6 Nov. 2012
This review is from: Lenovo C340 20-inch Non Touch All-In-One PC (Intel Core i3 3220 3.3GHz Processor, 6GB RAM, 1TB HDD, DVDR, LAN, WLAN, Webcam, Integrated Graphics, Windows 8) (Personal Computers)
Really great computer. Windows 8 is of course a sore spot for a lot of people - make sure you're okay with it before you buy this. The P.C. runs everything smoothly (i3 processor & 6GB RAM), the supplied keyboard and mouse are of good quality and the screen is high resolution as well. I'd definitely recommend this.

Edit: 18-03-13

After the hard drive broke, I had to send it back to Lenovo. The process was smooth enough, it took them 3 weeks to fix it. Mildly annoying and I lost some data, but these things happen I suppose. It's working well now that it's arrived back.

Edit: 31/03/2015

Figured I'd do another update. It's still running really well, no complaints at all. I'd definitely recommend it, it's lasted a few years now and aside from above I haven't had any serious problems.

[Add comment]
Name:
Badge:
This badge will be assigned to you and will appear along with your name.
There was an error. Please try again.
Please see the full guidelines ">here.

Official Comment

The following name and badge will be shown with this comment:
 (edit name)

Is this your product?

Otherwise, you can still post a regular comment on this review.

Is this your product?

System timed out

Prompts for sign-in
  [Cancel]

Comments

Track comments by e-mail
Tracked by 3 customers

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 15 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 11 Nov 2012 17:03:27 GMT
sanvel says:
Does this have USB 3.0 connectivity? I could see the description of "USB 3.0 Optional", but would like to confirm before ordering. Many thanks

In reply to an earlier post on 11 Nov 2012 17:35:44 GMT
Rowan Allen says:
it has 4 usb 2.0's on the back and 2 usb 3.0's on the side.

In reply to an earlier post on 14 Dec 2012 11:29:32 GMT
gmhlan says:
This is a wrong pc he is talking about

In reply to an earlier post on 14 Dec 2012 21:46:43 GMT
No it isn't.

Posted on 1 Jan 2013 11:33:27 GMT
Thanks Rowan I am very excited about the C340 specifically the intel I3 version which you have. Unfortunately your version is currently unavailable on http://amazon.co.uk. The only other place I've seen it is on the Lenovo Germany online store. You've had it 2 months now are you still in love with it?

Cheers Anthony (Belgium)

In reply to an earlier post on 1 Jan 2013 11:57:08 GMT
Rowan Allen says:
Yes, I do still love this P.C, it's almost perfect. However, there are a few bugs on Windows 8 at the moment, but I wouldn't be too worried about that, as they should be fixed with future updates.

In reply to an earlier post on 1 Jan 2013 12:47:13 GMT
[Deleted by the author on 1 Jan 2013 12:47:57 GMT]

In reply to an earlier post on 1 Jan 2013 12:49:34 GMT
Thanks Rowan, I've found this model currently available online at Woolworth's UK so I think I'll buy it tomorrow. One question, did your model include the tv tuner as advertised on lenovo.com?

In reply to an earlier post on 1 Jan 2013 13:28:15 GMT
Rowan Allen says:
Is this the one you found?

Personally, my one did not include the T.V tuner or the HDMI port advertised on the Woolworths model, but this model (Lenovo C340) has since been updated by Lenovo, with the addition of the HDMI port and the T.V tuner, but otherwise they are exactly the same.

In reply to an earlier post on 1 Jan 2013 13:51:51 GMT
Yes in the Woolworth's model I can see that there is an HDMI port. But I didn't recognize the tv tuner. I will ask when I call them tomorrow. The tv tuner is advertised on the lenovo.de site. But the model there has 4GB ram instead of 6GB http://www.lenovoshop.com/de/prod/Lenovo%C2%AE+C340+All-in-One+PC+%28VEP8AGE%29/55008045A1

I called the Lenovo online store Mon and the rep told me that they will only be able to access this site as of tomorrow. So I will call them back as well just to see. Access to repairs service and warranty is another consideration point. But its worth noting that the C340 was only advertised on the Lenovo Germany site.

Many thanks for your advice. This is definitely the best computer I've seen for the price!!
‹ Previous 1 2 Next ›