90 of 121 people found the following review helpful
There is no magic pill - and this ain't one either!,
Amazon Verified Purchase(What is this?)
This review is from: Maximuscle Thermobol Weight Loss and Definition Formula Tablets - Tub of 90 (Personal Care)If you are looking for a magic pill to lose weight effortless, do not buy this product! In fact there is no product which achieves effortless weight loss so keep your money and use it for something else!
Now, if you ARE following a healthy DIET AND EXERCISE regime, Thermobol is likely to help you in the following ways:
a. Increase your metabolism (hence you burn more calories), although bear in mind that this inrease is unlikely to be much. You will achieve FAR MORE by increasing your muscle size (i.e. weight training) because it's muscles that burn more calories when we are not active.
b. Give you the extra energy/kick/focus and stimulation you need (because of huge amounts of caffeine) throughout the day. If for example you are on the "cutting" phase, that is if you are cutting down significantly on calories and weight training. As others have suggested, taking a capsule around 20-30 minutes before exercise (cardio or gym) will help you focus and do the extra repetition or extra mile on the treadmill.
A few words of caution:
1. Yes, it DOES contain LOTS of caffeine and other ingredients which might cause side-effects. So you should consult your doctor before using it and also take it easy, i.e. start with one tablet (with food) and increase as you get used to it.
2. Do NOT use it for extended periods of time (i.e. for more than one month in a row) because you might put extra strain to your heart. Also your body gets used to it and you won't experience as powerful effects as you continue using it. I would recommend long breaks (2-3 months at minimum) between usage and only as a supplement to your general diet and exercise regime.
3. Drink it with PLENTY of water (not too much but at least 1-1.5 glasses, 250-400ml). Start with having it with food and later have it one empty stomach (as intended) if you can "stomach" it.
4. If you are competing (bodybuilding or other sport), check the caffeine levels because my impression is you are exceeding the allowed levels if you have the 3 capsules/day.
5. Be careful not to overdo it! Because of the extra kick you might be tempted to do too much exercise or cardio or other activity because you "feel like it".. Do not! Stick to your training routine otherwise you may destroy muscle tissue or damage your ligaments/body in various ways by overtraining.
Personally I have never had any serious side-effects. Yes it does make it harder to sleep so don't take one at least 6 hours before sleep.
I would recommend this product as I have found it to be very powerful, but with caution! As with any supplement/medicine, consult your doctor, check the label and stop using if you see any adverse effects.