5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy!, 26 April 2012
This review is from: JUSTOP JSound 10 Bluetooth Wireless Stereo Headphones / Headset With Built-in MIC, Bluetooth V2.1+EDR Supports A2DP, Noise Cancellation, Up to 20 Hours Play Time, Handsfree Feature for mobiles, for use with Apple iTouch, iPad, iPhone, HTC, Sony, Nokia, Samsung Galaxy etc. (Electronics)
I usually can't be bothered reviewing the products I buy on Amazon, but I can't help myself here.

This is the best 20 quid I've spend for a long time! I was looking for a new pair of headphones to use with my HTC phone as well as a new bluetooth headset for my PS3. I noticed these pop up on both searches - it hadn't occurred to me that one product would serve both purposes!

These work really well with my Android phone - once paired they connect in seconds and the sound quality is surprisingly good. Spotify Premium has now become something very special indeed, and I don't even bother carrying my iPod around any more. An added bonus is the microphone. I wasn't planning on using this to make/receive phonecalls, but when a call comes in while you're listening to music, you might as well, right? It's really easy to answer the call by pressing the big button, sound quality is acceptable for the other person, and your music is conveniently paused until the call is ended (at which point it starts up again automatically). I feel like an idiot talking on the phone hands-free, but who cares.

These also work really well with my PS3. It seems you do have to go through the pairing process every time you want to use the headset, unlike my previous bluetooth headset, which was detected automatically. But other than that, I've had no problems. I will never tire of swearing at 16 year old boys on Red Dead Redemption multiplayer.

Charging them up when I got them was really easy. I haven't had to recharge them yet, and I've had a good week of music and multiplayer fun.

This is the perfect gadget to accompany my gadgety lifestyle. Love it!

[Add comment]
Name:
Badge:
This badge will be assigned to you and will appear along with your name.
There was an error. Please try again.
Please see the full guidelines ">here.

Official Comment

The following name and badge will be shown with this comment:
 (edit name)

Is this your product?

Otherwise, you can still post a regular comment on this review.

Is this your product?

System timed out

Prompts for sign-in

Comments

Tracked by 1 customer

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-2 of 2 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 1 Oct 2013 08:13:58 BDT
jsully says:
Hi,
Just wondered how this headset works with the ps3. It says chat only, I'm not likely to use chat, so does that mean you don't get other audio through the headset? Such as the game's sound effects, when watching a movie or listening to music?
If you could let me know that would be great
Thanks

In reply to an earlier post on 3 Jan 2014 13:51:29 GMT
Mrs. K. Kidd says:
Hi, sorry I just noticed this question! No, you won't get game audio through these, just chat. To get both game audio and chat through a headset, you'd require a dedicated gaming headset as far as I know. I have now upgraded to Turtle Beach P11s for gaming, as I decided I did want game audio through my headset as well, but I still use these with my HTC One. I'm sure this reply is a bit late for you, sorry, but it might help someone else.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›