5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant printer, so easy to set up, 13 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Epson WorkForce WF-3520DWF 4-in-1 Printer with Double-sided Printing (Accessory)
I spent some time looking for a new printer to meet all my family's and my small business requirements.

I narrowed it down to three printers of different brands but the Epson had the cheapest refills and ability to use 4XL capacity. I read quite a few of the reviews including the one star bad reports.

I don't agree with any of the bad reports. I installed the printer using the supplied instal CD and opted to take all the January 2014 firmware and software updates. This took about 20 mins to instal. But that was all I had to do other than manually search my wi-fi and enter the pass code for the router.

I was pleased to see the printer working with my Dell desktop, and my Sony Vaio laptop, all my families iPhone 4, 4s and 5 model. Even my iPad 2 worked. Non of these required additional set up either on the printer or on the phones or pad. Plus all of these could wake up the printer for direct printing even after it had gone to sleep.

All the PCs, smartphones and iPad all had the choice to double side print without going to the printer to change any local settings. You may need to buy a USB A-B cable, but the one on my old Lexmark fitted perfectly.

We'll done Epson for producing such a great product. We'll done Amazon for selling this All-in-One printer for less than £100. Epson are even offering £20 cash back so I will only end up paying under £80, incredible.

I hope this review assists you in your choice of printer. I think the Epson's January 2014 software and firmware updates must have cured all the problems earlier buyers had experienced. I also found the documentation and software disc easy to understand and they offered me much more options that I required.

Note: I don't and never have worked for Epson

Be the first person to comment on this review.

[Add comment]