1 of 1 people found the following review helpful
This review is from: Dangerously in Love (Audio CD)
1. Crazy In Love (Featuring Jay-Z)10/10 This song just makes you wanna get up and shake your booty. (BOOTYLICIOUS!)
2. Naughty Girl 9/10 Love this song, she is trying to send a message to all the gals, saying just be a naughty girla nd you guy will love you for it!
3. Baby Boy (Featuring Sean paul) 10/10 They both make fantastic singing partbers, this song is AMAZING. Love the video. Be's voice is really powerful on this song.
4. Hip Hop Star (Featuring Big Boi and Sleepy Brown) 7/10 I love the beat and rapping by the boy's. Be's voice is quite soft in this song. Not the best!
5. Be With You 8/10 This is a slow and sassy song, it's really catchy.
6. Me Myself & I 10/10 My favourite song on the CD. Love the lyrics and the meaning to it.
7. Yes 10/10 Love this, love the beat. Yes, Yes, Yes
8. Signs (Featuring Missy Elliot)10/10 Good Calloboration. I like how they talk about all of the star signs.
9. Speechless 8/10 Nice smooth ballad, lyrics are very thoughful.
10. That's how you like it (Featuring Jay-Z) 9/10 They both sound excellent, and make a great couple, not a bad song. Also LOVe Jay0Z rap on it, AMAZING!
11. The closer i get to you ( Duet with Luther Vandross) 7/10Sound's like a ballad from the 60's. Love it. Luther sounds da bomb! Although a bit slow ans dreary.
12. Dangerously in love 2 8/10 Touching words, good song Beyonce puts her heart into this song.
13. Beyonce Interlude 10/10, very touching words for such a short speech!
14. Gift from Virgo 4/10 a very bad song i have to say, the worst song on the album, extremly dull and boring, skip that one.
15. Work it out 9/10 Love the song, her voice potrays the song really well
16. Bonnie and Clyde 01 ( with Jay-Z) 10/10 One of my fav song's on the album. Her best song with Jay-Z, love the video.
Overall very good album, i would give it 5 stars, but i didn't give every song 10/10. Overall as an album i would give it 8/10.